An allright game, with a few perks up its sleeve and a few thing I would have done differently.
But let's get down to what's good and what's not about this title:
- Immersive, rich atmosphere.
- Solid story, altho sometimes it does get a bit confusing about who's who.
- Loads and loads of in-game lore, about both the location and the characters.
- Beautiful soundtrack.
- Gameplay variety (each character has his own, peculiar, set of abilities).
- Rather in-depth character design, as each of them works for his very own purpose and reasons.
- The controls do feel a bit clunky at times.
- Character sprites are not particularly polished or good looking. (The backgrounds are usually ok, however)
- You'll likely get stuck figuring out where to go next a few times.
- Possibly not the most intuitive swiming system ever.
All in all, it's well worth its value and deserving of a play or two. I did manage to finish it twice (as far as I have found out, there are at least two endings and i wanted to see them both), and I can honestly say I wouldn't consider the time as wasted.
It certaintly is a peculiar game, and will feel frustrating at times (damn grappling hook...), but I have no double thoughts on reccomending it.