Hey Everyone!! :D
Welcome to December!! The Memory Book update went out late/early last night. We tested so many ways to implement the completed memories. This seemed to work the best. As always, we would absolutely love your feedback!!
- new Background for dark blue tiles level in Campaign
- new Font implemented throughout (much better rendering)
- ShaddowBoxes delay on death bug fixed - thanks Chris in Czech!
- Menus and UI should now be uniform
- 2 story arcs - they are written just didn't get implemented last night
- new Achievements
- 2 new bosses - mostly finished need to balance
- Game credits
Today we will be implementing the new set of Achievements. We promised we would wait until we are out of Early Access to help keep inventories nice and neat which brings us to our other big announcement.
Imagine Me will be releasing out of Early Access Tuesday, December 9th.
We will continue to release updates, events (like our Holiday themes!!), and stories. The updates will start off as monthly and then become bimonthly (ie. January, March, May, and so on) basically for forever. We are NOT
saying goodbye to Imagine Me. We want to move forward with the Steam platform :D We would LOVE to hear your thoughts, concerns, worries, happy sentiments, etc.
This game is for you, all of you. We so love and appreciate the journey we've been on (some of you since day one!!) and we are so excited to continue together with Imagine Me :D