Posted: December 19
Early Access Review
- Friendly community and players.
- Good gameplay and a lot of fun competing with friends.
- Customisable cars and decals.
- You can beat expert players at this game if you practice and don't give up.
- Has leaderboards, hotlap records, world records and race rankings so you can keep track of your progress against other players.
- Has single player hotlap challenge where you can practice alone on any track to improve your driving and hotlap record time.
- Slow Updates
- Underrated game
- People underestimate this as a terrible game for its graphics and that it is "not real F1 racing" without trying it first.
- Hardly anyone on the server except for regular players.
- New players give up playing this game too easily without practice and patience. Nearly happened to me when I was new but I managed to pull through.
It is a shame this game is underrated. But I would recommend this game for the friendly players and gameplay. Hopefully the new update will eventually come soon. (New graphic engine, Track Generator, etc.)