Hey racers! we continue to add new features and tuning the game... and solving bugs of course!
New in-game Rankings
There's now a new button in the main screen that allow you to open our complete set of real time rankings, previously only available on the official website.
You can check all the standard rankings (winnings, driven km, driven laps, race points), best lap times (race laps, hot laps, world records, HL world records) and also all the special events rankings (Endurance Week, Champions Week, Winners Week, Race Week and HotLap Champioships)
New Live Events
We introduced a brand new set of live events with new restrictions as requested.
Each event can have different restrictions:
- Player level (min or max) we have school events (level 1-10) and experienced users events (level 51+)
- Max players allowed (4-6-8)
- Duration (minutes or laps)
- Car class (Legend, Classic, Formula)
- Car group (G0-G1-G2-G3 or a combination of them)
- Widgets On/Off
- 0 PI mode On/Off
- Restricted to Team Cars On/Off
- Restricted to Special Cars On/Off
We'll test the new restrictions during the week-end and tune-up the frequency and different rules of our event server.
The new team car restricted events should now help you guys on your team career.
Bugs & Fixes
- We're working now on the Engagement Points: thanks to your feedback we'll release next week a patch addressing EP problems and bugs.
- Dedicated and User generated races now have a "Next race in" countdown during the results screen.
- We know save your connected input device to take a census of your devices as we're working hard to improve our gamepad and steering wheels support.
- Wrong prices in the booster market are now fixed
Updates on our Development Roadmap
We're now focused on two of our main milestones: the new shaders/graphics and the procedural race tracks.
Car Shaders are now completed and we're now working on the different track elements that will be used by procedural race tracks. We'll then release the new procedural tracks together with the new car shaders :)
It's still a long road ahead, but we want at least give you a first glimpse of what we're doing as soon as possible: we'll soon™ release a tech demo as a free DLC so you can test it and see what we're doing.
Uh, we've also published a studio photo tour on the artwork section, go take a look:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=230500204
Leave a Review!
If you like Victory and you're enjoying it... please take a minute to leave a review on our store page
, thank you!
Leave a review here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/264120