Posté le : 22 mai
There are a large number of deal breaking bugs and issues.
- Audio cracks and glitches with no option to turn it off.
* On Windows, this can be mitigated with the volume mixer allowing the management of individual applications' sound sources, but the user shouldn't have to resort to this to cover up a developer's oversights.
- The floating combat text is difficult to read and may or may not actually be descriptive of what actually happens.
* e.g. Defender and Mage Armor combat text says it increases both def and max def while only max def is increased.
- Graphics options don't save correctly.
- Status effects expire or persist in unexpected ways.
- Not all menu options (like the Skill Trainer's menu) respect keybindings and require mouse input for selection.
- Launcher's keybinding options do not match in-game keybinding options.
- Writing/dialogue has the occasional typo, but contain many inconsistencies, e.g. defense and defence are both used along with armory and armoury.
- Damage over time effects trigger seemingly randomly.
- Certain achievement triggers are ignored making them impossible to obtain.
A quick search returns many more that I haven't personally experienced and shows that many of these issues have been persistent for well over a year. This is a game that may be worthwhile on sale, but even then its many issues may keep you from truly enjoying this game and demotivate you from playing.