OK here is a list of stuff we are currently working on that should fingers crossed be included in the next update, which is coming soon:BUGS
- Hat Notification - this was being over active and so will now actually tell you when you have a new hat.
- Hat Memory - the interface remembers what hat you were wearing.
- Local & Server Levels - the game shouldn't get confused by these and local levels will be marked as 'local' in the levelid field.
- Mouse Menu Scrolling GUI - For mouse users, buttons will appear near the side of the screen when you move the mouse close to the edge.
- 5 Second Penalty - when you undo you'll get a 5 seconds added to your time now instead of 1. Plus there is a little animation.
- Clone Machine Effect - objects that the clone machine will create now have a GFX.
- Deep Links - you'll be able to create a web URL that not only opens Chuck's Challenge 3D in Steam, but it will also download & play a particular levelid.
Things that we are working on but are being more default then we thought:
- Thumbnails - this one is just being mean as some old versions are over writing the new nice thumbnails, so we need a solution that gets the server and the game working together.
- Game Logic & Undo - this is work in progress because it is huge.
- Surprise - other fun stuff but it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you what it was