So, just like yesterday we have a patch for the game and the editor, also I would like you give you a link to three resources that could be very useful when working with the Level Editor.
Firstly we have the introduction video tutorial (future videos are in the works and will be posted on the same YouTube channel):
Secondly we have some complimentary information in text for on the editors Wikia page:
And finally I would like to link to the templates and reference levels I mentioned yesterday:
you can use these templates as a base for your levels if you want a good base lighting and background for your levels, and the reference levels can be good to analyze but also useful if you want to make your own teaks or game modes on existing levels.
The list of changes with this patch is as follows:
- Fixed a bug with the ending sequences sometime didn’t play
- Fixed a bug where the camera in those outro sequences didn’t play correctly
- Added feature to re watch any ending from the workstation in the room.
- Fixed the bugged GUI, so there should no longer be any invisible elements
- Improved the open scene menu to be more robust but also easier to navigate
- You can now scroll over the popup menus to move them up and down. Helpful if the menus are too large to be down on one screen.
There are a few underling changes as well, but nothing to take not to in particular!
Hope you find these improvements useful, and good luck with all those custom levels, both playing and making them. There are some really amazing levels out already! Some really impressive work and we are looking forward to see and play even more!
/the Coilworks team