bronson_reaper Dec 4, 2013 @ 10:34pm
Game wont start
when i launch the game it says missing executable
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
XDeathxReconX Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:02am 
same, wtf
m30w Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:04am 
Do you have half-life installed? Because its a mod for half-life you may need to have it installed. I have it installed and the game runs fine.
Last edited by m30w; Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:04am
XDeathxReconX Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:05am 
Originally posted by m30w <3 Sarah:
Do you have half-life installed? Because its a mod for half-life you may need to have it installed. I have it installed and the game runs fine.
Yeah just read that, trying it now
Marene Lepin Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:42am 
I have HL installed and yet it won't start either...
[+] hadji Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:53am 
Same problem. I even ran HL to verify it was working ok. Mod still doesn't work.

RIP good ol' days of manually installing and running mods.
Last edited by [+] hadji; Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:53am
The Joy Dec 5, 2013 @ 7:26am 
Originally posted by + hadji:
Same problem. I even ran HL to verify it was working ok. Mod still doesn't work.

RIP good ol' days of manually installing and running mods.
R.I.P
good ol' days
Half Life-Half Life 2
goebish Dec 5, 2013 @ 10:21am 
Same problem, half-life is working fine.
DiogoSN Dec 5, 2013 @ 10:54am 
How do we fix this?
DiogoSN Dec 5, 2013 @ 11:22am 
Alright, I got it to run, finally, but I had to delete and reinstall the games in the same drive. See if you guys can fix the game launch now.
Straga Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
Reinstall HL.
Previously, the game was in a directory "steamapps\%profilename%\half-life". I reinstalled and it now in "steamapps\common\half-life"
[+] hadji Dec 5, 2013 @ 3:28pm 
I took the easy route and just uninstalled the mod.
Straga Dec 5, 2013 @ 3:46pm 
Originally posted by + hadji:
I took the easy route and just uninstalled the mod.
Good choice. Mod is sucks...
[+] hadji Dec 5, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
After reading the opinion of most of those in the forums, it seemed like more work than I was willing to invest.
Faultron Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
u need half life 1 the original one not half life 1 source
this mod is awesome, like far cry 3 blood dragon
SkandiTV Dec 8, 2013 @ 11:42am 
Originally posted by Faultron:
u need half life 1 the original one not half life 1 source
this mod is awesome, like far cry 3 blood dragon

You're just going on every HL:Before post and tell people it's awesome and it's like FC3: Blood Dragon, seriously, These two games have NOTHING in common! One's a mod, the other is a GAME!
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50