Lethal League

Lethal League

View Stats:
Please fix bunting
Anyone who bunts automatically gains an advantage, due to

No hit lag
Spammable
Ridiculous hitbox

He who bunts first, laughs last. Devs, if you can read this, please make bunting fairer. I lost a game recently to someone who did not do anything but bunt and I then lost my 20-win streak. To a bunter. At least give it less of a hit box, or any sort of hit lag. If it is not fixed, I may stop playing the game due to this.

EDIT: They actually did not just bunt, they constantly repeated a bunt/smash combo
Last edited by ReclusiveGhoul; May 11 @ 10:44pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
!! May 11 @ 11:02am 
if you lost to someone who only used bunts then you're definietly doing something wrong
You are the hero that Lethal League deserves.
Latch May 11 @ 12:01pm 
You won't be able to play "competitively" if all you do is complain about game mechanics
[TR]Tim  [developer] May 11 @ 12:10pm 
Step your game up brother. Don't let the bunter get you ever again! Believe in yourself.
Snarkie May 11 @ 12:12pm 
Originally posted by ReclusiveGhoul:
Anyone who bunts automatically gains an advantage, due to

No hit lag
Spammable
Ridiculous hitbox

He who bunts first, laughs last. Devs, if you can read this, please make bunting fairer. I lost a game recently to someone who did not do anything but bunt and I then lost my 20-win streak. To a bunter. At least give it less of a hit box, or any sort of hit lag. If it is not fixed, I may stop playing the game due to this.:candyman::letsroll:



bunting? You aint seen nothing yet,
K9999 May 11 @ 12:13pm 
the thing about bunts is that they give reduced hitlag to whoever hits the ball next, it doesnt have to be your opponent, so try to steal their bunts if they are bunting too much
Originally posted by sje:
You won't be able to play "competitively" if all you do is complain about game mechanics
This is the first time I've complained about the game, otherwise I love Lethal League

Originally posted by Saxxy:
if you lost to someone who only used bunts then you're definietly doing something wrong
How do you reckon I could improve?

Originally posted by TRTim:
Step your game up brother. Don't let the bunter get you ever again! Believe in yourself.
Thanks, always nice to know developers are active
Originally posted by YUNG MEEP:
the thing about bunts is that they give reduced hitlag to whoever hits the ball next, it doesnt have to be your opponent, so try to steal their bunts if they are bunting too much
I tried that, but if I hit it back, they bunt it again
Simeon May 11 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by ReclusiveGhoul:
Originally posted by YUNG MEEP:
the thing about bunts is that they give reduced hitlag to whoever hits the ball next, it doesnt have to be your opponent, so try to steal their bunts if they are bunting too much
I tried that, but if I hit it back, they bunt it again
git gud
Last edited by Simeon; May 11 @ 12:40pm
K9999 May 11 @ 2:42pm 
if they bunt it again, hit it again until they die or bunt it away yourself
Git gud lmao
Car May 15 @ 6:12am 
Why not counter them?
RedBlueJ May 15 @ 5:44pm 
If all they're doing is smashing then you know where the ball is going to go
Simeon May 15 @ 7:09pm 
Originally posted by RedBlueJ:
If all they're doing is smashing then you know where the ball is going to go
Not necessarily. Once your special is charged they can’t be sure where you’re going to hit.
Originally posted by aTastyT0ast:
You are the hero that Lethal League deserves.
not all heroes wear capes. some wearl helmets and use metal bats
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 15 30 50