Hi all! I'm Paul, the Producer and Lead Designer of Particulars. This thread is where we'll keep you up to date on any known issues in the game. We'll let you know when things get fixed, and update the list as we find new issues.
Note that this doesn't include things that we haven't made yet (like the comic sequences past Chapter 1, or levels not yet made).
The current list of known bugs (version 0.6.2.0) is:
- Sound effects in a bit of an interim state at the moment
- Menu alignment is pretty bad
- The credits are very broken
- Win conditions fade in at the start of levels is jittery
- The in-game story text doesn't always line up with the audio
- Voice acting slows down with time
- Really long voice clips can sometimes overlap with the next level
- Music doesn't stop when you alt-tab out
- Game doesn't pause when you activate the steam overlay
- Easy for people to accidentally skip the voice at the end of Chapters
- Comic video pixellated at higher resolutions
- Menus don't layer properly during open/close animations
- Menu doesn't work with a gamepad
- Load screen is still jittery
Be sure to let us know if you find any other issues in the forum, or through the in-game feedback form.