Verfasst: 23. April
This is easily the best grand campaign game there is but it is also the most complicated. If you are going to jump into this game go watch youtube videos on how combat, stacking, division compositions, chain of command, etc work and check out the HOI3 wiki or else you are in for some confusion. I suggest also installing the Black Ice Mod to expand more on the game. Truly an underrated game.
Warning: Will ruin almost all Firaxis games for you.
- Countles hours of gameplay. Want to create the Mexican empire and take the US with the help of Germany? Want communist china to take over asia? You can play any country you like!
- So much depth in management, from supply routes to infastructure.
- Chain of command for managing your endless divisions.
- Toggle the AI to control units at different levels of the chain of command.
- Create your own battle plans and draw it on the map.
- Options such as special ops when fighting enemies.
- Great mod community
- Multiplayer games can be insane!
- Steep learning curve. External tutorials and wiki are MANDATORY
- Lots of prepping for war depending on what year you start off at.
- Combat can be confusing at times (combat modifiers can be influenced but weather, terrain, morale, technology, etc. so much stuff!)
- You need all the DLC to fully enjoy most if not all the good mods out there.
If you are looking for a more enduring and in depth strategy game, look no further!