Hi, developer here, want to address some of people's questions.
1. Demo - might put one on Steam, but meanwhile you can check the one from my site at this page: http://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
2. Soundtrack - if you buy from my site you get soundtrack and some wallpapers. I'm looking how to make a deluxe version but might take some time (need to talk with Valve). Meanwhile you can also buy the OST from here if you want: https://michaelchaitmusic.bandcamp.com/album/loren-the-amazon-princess-soundtrack
3. DLC on day one! Blasphemy! Yes, I agree, but this is not a day one DLC, I released the game back in 2012. I only decided to release base game + DLC the same day on Steam so people could buy them both (since it adds many zones and extra characters to romance)
4. Type of game. It's a mix between a VN and a RPG, heavily focusing on romance. If you play in Hard difficulty, I think the battles should also be engaging enough!
5. Price. I understand when people think it's overpriced, but in this case is not an indie game like others. It has many 2d hand drawn sprites (and I think of good quality), full custom soundtrack, a plot of 250,000 words and LGTB friendly content. Is not something you commonly see in games. But anyway, if you think price is high, just wait the inevitable Steam sale, no? :)
It requires DX 9.0c or OpenGL drivers but if in the beginning you get a screen saying that you need to update DirectX you can just ignore it, since in 99% of cases the game will still run fine.
About the censored/uncensored debate:
Yes the Steam version, like the one on Android or iOS appstores, is the "censored" version. Note that the ONLY difference is the characters outfits, and that in the ending romance images the characters are more dressed (but still quite sexy!).
At this moment that was the only viable option for me (getting an ESRB rating is a pain for a lone indie like me), but you can still download the game demo from my site (will recognize you bought it on Steam and automatically unlock) and enjoy the uncensored content too if you want.