Geplaatst: 21 mei
I must say this is the best game I've played in years. Its so darn good.
Back in the day I played Collectable Card Games such as Spell Fire etc. This game is better than all those.
1. You need skill. No point and click. You have to think about what move to make next. You need to build a good deck, you just can'r slap cards together. You have to weigh which cards and combo's of cards to want.
2. So many ways to build a deck, so many combo's. Plus they give noobs free weekly decks which match many built decks.
3. Game play is so good. There is an Attack Zone, Defence Zone, Support and Leaders Zone. Not just one big area like others.
4. The developers are right there making changes and fixing bugs. It is a small company but they fix things right away.
5. Fun. Against humans you'll have a blast. You'll loose at first but keep note of what cards and combo's the good players use and copy them!
6. Just like any CCG, Buy boosters and create the deck you want.
1. Like I said in the good it's a small company and they fix things as quick as they can. There are still a few bugs and hang ups. Don't worry they'll be fixed soon
2. Match engine is getting an over haul. It's not that bad but you sometimes meet a really good player as a noob.
3. Rating system is getting an overhaul too. It can be cruel is you're high up. Gain little for a win but loose lots if you loose.
4. Trading is good, but they players are hard to trade with, I spent 20 minutes trying to trade for a few rares and the deal didn't do through. It's easier to go to a broker and buy the card you want.
Over all it's worth it if you like CCG's. If you play the AI you get a bunch of free cards and you can earn points for cards and they are always throwing free ones at you. This game is so darn good, it's "Crusader Kings Good."