Darkout > General Discussions > Topic Details
Chinese Chef Dec 11, 2013 @ 9:35pm
How do I recharge power regulator?
Is there a way to recharge it? or do I just have to make a new one every time I need one? Also, is there a better version or how do you get more than 100 energy?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
blarghonk Dec 11, 2013 @ 9:46pm 
I had the same question it was answered in the gameplay and tips subforum
http://steamcommunity.com/app/257050/discussions/2/
there is a helpful thread here
http://steamcommunity.com/app/257050/discussions/0/666828126965588849/
it may or may not have any useful info for you depending on how long you have been playing.
I think there is an answer for the energy question in the gameplay tips subforum somewhere i know its not on the thread i linked
Ottomic Dec 11, 2013 @ 11:13pm 
Short version: regulators need batteries. Batteries are not rechargeable yet.

I don't know of a better regulator, but maybe I haven't found it yet.
Arkelis Dec 12, 2013 @ 12:45am 
Hold left click and drag it over a power generator and when you pick it back up it will have full power again (shift+right-click to pickup) be careful not to pickup the power generator itself :D.
You can use the field power generator to do this too but it then seems to (bug?) your energy use and starts using as much as 12 energy per second instead of one so I wouldn't recommend that at present.
You can do the same with the jetpack to refuel it. Put fuel in a barrel and hold left click and drag the jetpack over the barrel and it will be fully fueled again. I think you can just keep fuel in your inventory too and it will refuel as needed.
Ottomic Dec 12, 2013 @ 12:59am 
Holy crap! It works! Didn't know that trick yet! :D

By the way, my Regulator is showing me 300 units. I don't know exactly why. Also, The trick just described by Arkelis refills ONLY 100 units, regardless of how many you have. So right now I have 100/300 :(
Arkelis Dec 12, 2013 @ 1:06am 
Originally posted by Ottomic:
Holy crap! It works! Didn't know that trick yet! :D

By the way, my Regulator is showing me 300 units. I don't know exactly why. Also, The trick just described by Arkelis refills ONLY 100 units, regardless of how many you have. So right now I have 100/300 :(

My regulator only ever gave me 100/300 but I haven't unlocked all the tech yet so maybe it will get better. Also did you try doing it with the same regulator 3 times to get the full 300? Might work but as I said I only get 100 with my current regulator anyway :D
buchecker Dec 12, 2013 @ 2:16am 
There is a better charging device later in the Tech tree, that will give more than 100 (and is cheaper than batteries aswell)
Ottomic Dec 12, 2013 @ 2:44am 
Originally posted by Arkelis:
My regulator only ever gave me 100/300 but I haven't unlocked all the tech yet so maybe it will get better. Also did you try doing it with the same regulator 3 times to get the full 300? Might work but as I said I only get 100 with my current regulator anyway :D

Doesn't do it, at least on my game.

Originally posted by buchecker:
There is a better charging device later in the Tech tree, that will give more than 100 (and is cheaper than batteries aswell)

Kickass!
Sнежный Король Dec 12, 2013 @ 3:28am 
How to recharge jetpack? I have plenty battaryes in my inventory, equp power reg but cant fly more =(
[FR]Thaxlsyssilyaan Dec 12, 2013 @ 3:39am 
Fuel i think, or barrel of fuel perhaps.
Sнежный Король Dec 12, 2013 @ 4:19am 
Originally posted by FRThaxlsyssilyaan:
Fuel i think, or barrel of fuel perhaps.
i'l try it, thanks. But when i use jetpack first time i use no fuel only batteries and power regulator, if i remember correctly.
Arkelis Dec 12, 2013 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by timorfeys:
Originally posted by FRThaxlsyssilyaan:
Fuel i think, or barrel of fuel perhaps.
i'l try it, thanks. But when i use jetpack first time i use no fuel only batteries and power regulator, if i remember correctly.

I explained above how to refuel the jetpack as well as recharge your regulator. You can also just have fuel in your inventory and the jetpack will auto refill as needed.

Hope you have fun with it :D
Chinese Chef Dec 12, 2013 @ 7:20am 
Originally posted by Arkelis:
Hold left click and drag it over a power generator and when you pick it back up it will have full power again (shift+right-click to pickup) be careful not to pickup the power generator itself :D.
You can use the field power generator to do this too but it then seems to (bug?) your energy use and starts using as much as 12 energy per second instead of one so I wouldn't recommend that at present.
You can do the same with the jetpack to refuel it. Put fuel in a barrel and hold left click and drag the jetpack over the barrel and it will be fully fueled again. I think you can just keep fuel in your inventory too and it will refuel as needed.

Awesome man, thanks for the info.
[FR]Thaxlsyssilyaan Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:21am 
Well, you just have to drop it on the floor to recharge it, anywhere..
TooMuChC4 [DK] Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:28am 
Originally posted by Chinese Chef:
Originally posted by Arkelis:
Hold left click and drag it over a power generator and when you pick it back up it will have full power again (shift+right-click to pickup) be careful not to pickup the power generator itself :D.
You can use the field power generator to do this too but it then seems to (bug?) your energy use and starts using as much as 12 energy per second instead of one so I wouldn't recommend that at present.
You can do the same with the jetpack to refuel it. Put fuel in a barrel and hold left click and drag the jetpack over the barrel and it will be fully fueled again. I think you can just keep fuel in your inventory too and it will refuel as needed.

Awesome man, thanks for the info.
You don't even need to do it over a power generator or a barrel with fuel, i just drop it on the ground and pick it up again, and i got it "recharged"
TITOMOSQUITO187 Dec 12, 2013 @ 11:11am 
Originally posted by FRThaxlsyssilyaan:
Well, you just have to drop it on the floor to recharge it, anywhere..


LOL...I caqn confirm this works.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50