The last of our biweekly updates is here! "To Be Continued..." adds the final chapter of episode 1, Hyperion Labs, along with new music
and a newly reanimated pistol
! Check it out for yourself in the trailer here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr3Px1YV_lc
Does this mean we're done with Wrack
? Certainly not! We'll now be working towards our full release later this year, with new and polished content. We'll have more details soon. Stay tuned!FULL CHANGELOG
- Added the final level of episode 1: Hyperion Labs! The level is complete; however, the final boss fight is not.
- Reanimated the pistol! The pistol is now more fluid, uses the updated hands model, and an updated muzzle flash.
- Added new music for E1FINALE, as well as its storyboard.
- Added the model for the guardsphere. Texture forthcoming!
- Added new sounds for Zombo! He should have all of his sounds now. Yay!
- Updated the smoke effects when weapons strike walls.
- Improved the shotgun walk animation.
- Added enough ammo to the Mechron/Oculus arenas to prevent them from being unkillable if you exhaust all of your ammo going into the fight.
- Made some sound priority tweaks. Music is now low priority (was lowest), and removed the veryhigh/verylow priorities.
- Made a fix to prevent you from falling through certain slopes.
- The left/right alt keys can now be used in bindings.
- Fixed an issue with newly spawned/given items' animations being out of whack until the game ticks.
- The updated weapons now trigger a holserting of the weapon if you try to fire them without having enough ammo.
- The weapon is now pulled slightly closer when crouching.
- Intermission no longer ticks while the game is paused.
- The ChangeToBestWeapon() weapon script commands now returns false if it can't find a suitable weapon to change to.