Version 38166 Release Notes for Sins of a Dark Age - July 3 2014
- Tower targeting visual effect increased in size.
- Updated visuals for generic impact damage.
- Added Player disconnected lightning bolt to team status bar.
- Slivus - Added death rattle and hiss.
- Vexie - visual effect update.
- Beroth - Thorndrake skin retextured and model updated.
- Drengar - Drengar now laughs if he kills an enemy Hero while berserk from Berserker's Rage. Updated his default skin voice and added various ability sounds.
- Vallamere - Updated sounds for Vallamere's Might of the Empire.
- Added new art for Apprentice Gear.
- Fix stat value not being shown on Executioner's Hood's tooltip.
- Added new Sunshifter Flail, Shield, and Staff gear and recipes.
- Updated glyph sound effects.
- Fixed Anguish and Bulwark upgrade sound effects not working properly.
- Fixed missing art for Frostbite Wand buffs.
- Charger's Sabatons - removed facing constraint to activate (though you still must face an enemy hero to gain the MS bonus).
- Vision Ward - duration increased to 240 from 180 seconds
- Detection Ward - duration increased to 240 from 180 seconds
- Shroud of Corruption - Special power reduced to 50 from 60 and aura radius reduced to 4.5 from 7
- Nimbus Sword - Attack Power reduced to 15 from 16
- Added on hit sound for Rageborn Claws' active.
- Removed on hit sound for Earthshaker Maul.
- Added sound for Chilling Chestplate.
- Added lore for all shop items.
- Attack Power increased to 25 from 20
- Magic Resistance increased to 40 from 35
- Active ability's initial shield reduced to 350 from 400
- Active's stacking shield from basic attacks now increases the current and max shield rather than just replenishing lost shield (i.e. the shield now always gets stronger when you attack until max stacks instead of only doing so if the shield had taken damage).
QuestsPath to Ascension
- Changed visual effects to reduce team color confusion.
- Fixed bug with picking up chalice.
- Updated various visual effects.
- Began work on improving North/North East art.
- All steam assets now have a button to "Open in Wiki".
- Increase chat message size to align with Twitch's max.
- Fix Steam chat messages being too long for in-game chat windows.
- Now always send messages over Steam and ICO when whispering to be consistent with how chat is received. Also guarantees that you can chat with someone not playing the game from within the game.
- Fixed KDA rendering order in player summary tooltip.
- Added tooltips for Start Match Search button to explain why you are unable to to start a match search.
- Now remember the last player dialog's view per player account when navigating the inspect dialog (ex. summary on one player vs game history on another player).
- Fixed bug where right clicking players in game report panel would not bring up right click menu.
- Double clicking to open player inspection wired up to game report panel.
- The buy button for the GoodLink panel in the blog header panel now shows the price.
- The Blog/Store banner buy buttons are now always visible instead of only on cursor over.
- Added a "Right Click to Remove." line of text to Editable Hero Gear Slots for the HeroKits.
- Added a Tool Tip to the SOADA logo in the Front End Top Bar to let players know clicking it will take them back to the home page.
- Profile -> Heroes now has sparklies over top 3 heroes instead of outline.
- Added glowing overlay to Play button on front end Top Bar for when you are in a game lobby but do not have the Play screen selected.
- Improved how shop window dragging works for item guides.
- Added SubTitles to BlogPosts.
- Fixed the bug where GameStatistics Rows weren't rendering the cursor underlay.
- Added a Games Remaining line to the Warning level tooltip.
- Added sounds for the player assembly finishing.
- Added Player Assembly sounds for Matchmaking Success/Fail.
- PagePickerPanel in the HeroKitPanel now only shows when there are more than 1 HeroKitSlots.
- Adjusted chat box size to use whole area in regular, party, game set up, and avatar lobby chats.
- Fixed bug where players were not leveling up if their experience was exactly the experience needed.
- Added functionality for the new fancy Steam Commodity trading interface for certain good types (ingredients, recipes, etc).
- New tooltip texture.
- Various layout improvements.
- Various text updates.
- Updated descriptions for many materials.
- Various optimizations.
- Fixed crashes.
- Added new send bug report button to escape menu.
- Temporary experiment: Until high level players can be more consistently matched against similarly leveled players Attribute points and Gear points will be scaled back to the lowest level player in the match. Place your highest priority Hero Gear in the bottom slots because if Hero Gear needs to be balanced for the match, because gear will be disabled from top to bottom to meet the Gear point quota.
Last edited by Fyst; Jul 11 @ 2:26pm
Date Posted: Jul 3 @ 2:10pm