I'm feeling proud of this update! It fills in the two missing levels from Zone 4 meaning you can now play from the tutorial right up until the last boss before you see a whitebox texture!
- Focus (zone 4 - 3) got an art pass
- Repeater (zone 4 - 4) got both an art pass and a substantial rewrite - the panels use a better algorithm to arrange themselves and should result in less cases where the path between you and enemies breaks, and feel more responsive in general
- You may be able to get a little deeper in Infinity Drive now......?
- Fixed issue where failing a level muted the music and left it muted
- Fixed an issue where music in Infinity Drive / Daily Drive wasn't getting stepped down towards battery depletion
- Fixed bug that was failing to extend the Chain counter when Liquorice enters the battle
- Improved issue where some flying enemies could intersect moving walls when shut down
- Fixed a bug where Attract Mode would affect the Stage Select position in the campaign
If you are experiencing issues with the final wave of the last boss not spawning, please let us know on the forums what OS you're running and if there were any unusual circumstances. It's proving a tricky one to reproduce or squash so any clues are welcome!