This update introduces a new game mode called Daily Drive
- think of it as a short, ten layer version of Infinity Drive that changes every day and you only get one try!
There's a new Leaderboard page (showing the current leaderboard - we will eventually host the archives on our website) and we hope you have fun with it!
- new game mode - Daily Drive
- More generous battery rules in Infinity Drive / Boss Rush - more chance of receiving a battery immediately before a boss and bosses will now always drop a battery on defeat
- Justice now charges his plasma field meaning there is a brief window between getting too close to him and taking damage. However he now also uses his plasma field while deploying laser fences and capture spheres
- Leaderboards - you can now scroll through your friends list (funny story! When I was writing this feature I didn't have over 15 friends who'd played the game)
- Stage Select leaderboards - friends list will frame your score if you're not in the top 5
- Dogs that drag you around will break their link if you can break line of sight
- Fixed geometry in Relay where players could end up outside the level
- Fixed issue where Venom would teleport to the middle of the stage when shutdown under certain circumstances
- Reworked the chain system to remove an ambiguous case where chaining a boss together with an element worth no points would result in a multikill bonus - the rule that both enemies involved must be worth points should now be consistently enforced across all characters/weapons
- Venom has a better collision volume during his final phase, resulting in more accurate railgun hits
- Android Select doesn't imply you can add another character if you return to it in 4 player mode
- (Maybe?) fixed the issue with guns ending up in the wrong spot on Stage Clear ... if anyone spots it in the latest build, let us know!