Delver
Delver > General Discussions > Topic Details
Secret Door on Stage ???
So i randomly found a door on Stage''???'' next to the shopkeeper, but the problem is that the bridge to door is broken. Does anyone know how to get there?Is there even a way to enter, because it looks like a real way...
Last edited by Robin Cock the Great; Mar 24 @ 1:47pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Originally posted by Deadlocked:
So i randomly found a door on Stage''???'' next to the shopkeeper, but the problem is that the bridge to door is broken. Does anyone know how to get there?Is there even a way to enter, because it looks like a real way...
It'll have something behind it in the future.
Guess i have to use hacks xD
Lamb Sauce Mar 26 @ 12:42pm 
Pretty sure it's just for scenary, you know, make the broken bridges look like they used to lead to something. If, in the future, it'll lead to something, I have no clue what it would lead to.
Last edited by Lamb Sauce; Mar 26 @ 12:43pm
Originally posted by Black Rose:
Pretty sure it's just for scenary, you know, make the broken bridges look like they used to lead to something. If, in the future, it'll lead to something, I have no clue what it would lead to.
Maybe a secret ending ? :O
If you use the proper wand I believe you could spelljump over there, I might try it eventually
The best wand for knockback is the fire wand
Last edited by Shingori; Apr 6 @ 7:33pm
I guess you mean the doors in the shop zone. I took screenshots of one of them (with my custom textures) after getting there with a potion blast, and there was nothing there.
5th Apr 8 @ 3:17am 
Ok, I thought this was the door on the floor after the cave levels. I was walking around and picked up "The forgotten" and "Torn note" that read "Day 133: effects of the rite were not expected, but interesting nonetheless" Does anyone know how to get the huge door open?
Originally posted by 5thwallgames *Survival Mode*:
Ok, I thought this was the door on the floor after the cave levels. I was walking around and picked up "The forgotten" and "Torn note" that read "Day 133: effects of the rite were not expected, but interesting nonetheless" Does anyone know how to get the huge door open?
The Forgotten is a good weapon! It was useful for the sewer
Originally posted by Supeario:
If you use the proper wand I believe you could spelljump over there, I might try it eventually
The best wand for knockback is the fire wand
Okay! good to know
The big double door guards a secret, but I am not allwed to ruin the mystery.
The doors have nothing behind them. Its a place for "future updates" and has been for literally 2 years. Behind it is the shopkeep with a note that says "Don't ruin the mystery! <3 Joshua" and thats all. Theres nothing there, and I seriously doubt there will ever BE anything there. Don't get your hopes up.
Originally posted by The Saltiest of Kings:
The doors have nothing behind them. Its a place for "future updates" and has been for literally 2 years. Behind it is the shopkeep with a note that says "Don't ruin the mystery! <3 Joshua" and thats all. Theres nothing there, and I seriously doubt there will ever BE anything there. Don't get your hopes up.
I still hope for something
Game development takes time. :)
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Delver > General Discussions > Topic Details