Upplagd: 30 mars
Okay, after playing a while, I decided to make a review about BC2.
The game is really good, what's wrong with it is the amount of players. Such a great game would need more attention.
Okay, I said it's good, but I didn't say why. Well, here are some reasons :
- it works fine, even on crappy computers ( I have a GeForce 220, Intel Dual Core 3 Ghz, and 4GB of ram ), so I can run the game on lowest settings at 50-60 fps, depends on maps; even at lowest settings, the game still looks awesome;
- each character has its own hand model; it's not something that great, but for me, at least, means a lot;
- no pay to win, you don't have to charge 100$ to get the most powerful weapon, you unlock them with experience; the SPECACT kit only offers you the last weapon for each class, altough they're not really good ( M95 sucks, SV98 FTW );
- has a microphone mute option;
- for CS:GO players, this game auto-tracks your kills with a weapon, so you don't have to pay real money for a weapon that just counts kills;
- it has a lot of maps;
- it has awesome sounds and voices, I played Battlefield 3 and Russians' voices sound pretty fake.. not the same can be said here, their voices sound original and nice;
- it's cheap, I bought it for only 5 euro ( worth it );
Some things I don't like about this game are:
- it doesn't have much players left, mostly 2.000-3.000 in-game;
- shotguns are awful, even at mid-range;
- small bugs, both sound and visual;
- no anti-cheating programs; altough I didn't see many hackers, it's still better to have an anti-cheat program to keep them away;
So, it has its own good and bad parts, altough the good ones exceed the bad ones. If you have some money in your Steam wallet, then buy it. It's worth it.