Posted: December 21
BEST BUY EVER!
AND STILL POPULATED!
(20-100 full servers at all times! NA - Eu/Russia - Oceania)
Bought it 3 times:
- Disk: 20€
- Steam: 2.5€
- Origin: 2€
Time in-game > 3000 hours:
- Disk: +- 2500h
- Steam: 350h
- Origin: 350h The SP
To me this isn't that important, but even so I finished it three times (2x normal and 1x hard). I thought the chars were pretty great, certainly had a few laughs. The gameplay was OK, but like I said I'm not really a sp kinda guy.Pros (Multiplayer)
+++ The gameplay is just... really this game has a soul people!! The feeling guys, it's amazing :D
++ Brilliant map design. (flanking possibilities etc)
++ Huge terrain variation. (jungle/ snow and desert)
++ Almost everything is destructable.
++ Class system is great and rewards teamplay!
++ Separate level and class unlocks.
++ Vehicles are fun and rewarding when mastered but still balanced.
++ It can be so, so funny.
++ It goes on sale for 2.5€.... seriously?
+ You can change FOV in settings file.
+ Decent amount of graphical options.
+ Imo the graphics (maxed out) beat a lot of 2014 titles to it.
+ Requirements are pretty low.
+ Never had issues that couldn't be easily fixed (like crashes etc).
+ I found the amount of attachements a bit overwhelming in bf3, not the case here.Cons (Multiplayer)
-- The hitreg isn't always as it should be.
-- The community (players). Many of the players play like total scrubs and qq all day long.
-- The community (admins). If you're a decent player, they might kick/ ban you from there servers.
-- Some balancing issues with weapons like mg36, explosive perks, autoshotgungs and shotgun slugs.
- Level unlocks only last till lvl 22.
- There are some hackers. 1/200 rounds or so.Conclusion:
This game is amazing. The graphics and gameplay create such a unique atmosphere, I can keep playing it for hours and hours and just keep coming back for more. The only reasons why I don't play it 24/7 are the hitreg and the community. It's only 5€, seriously guys what are you waiting for :D!!
--Edit-- : How to find populated servers. (Since you asked)
1. Boot the game.
2. Click 'Login'. (right - center)
3. Enter Email and PW of your EA account.
-->Some people can't login when the boxes for remember PW/ Auto login are checked.
4. Select or create a soldier and click 'Login'
5. Click 'Multiplayer' (top center) and select 'Server browser' (2nd option).
6. Look at the 'Filter Options' (right center).
7. Select 'all' for game mode/ maps and region.
8. Check the box next to 'Ranked' (right center) --> 'Punkbuster' gets autochecked.
9. Now click 'Search' (right bottom).
10. To rank the found servers according to population click on the 'Players' tab (center - right).