A new update of Teslagrad is now available here on Steam, and will be progressively available in all the other stores and distributors. Please find the whole list of changes below:Improvements
- Improved empty saved game slots now show the text 'Empty' in light grey.
- Improved graphics of conveyor belts, should now be synchronized better.
- Improved magnetflies, won't fly around when they're not visible any longer.
- Improved use of light in some scenes (for better performance).
- Reduced memory consumption drastically in general.
- Reduced total size of the game through better use of compression.
- Fixed bug when a slow machine might not have loaded a level in time.
- Fixed bug where bosses would desynchronize with the sound when menu was opened.
- Fixed bug where the player could avoid entering the final area.
- Fixed bug where the player either jumps or falls from a wall when leaning out.
- Fixed bug where the player would fall from a wall for no reason.
As usual, thanks for your reports and invaluable feedback!