We have some really good news for you today. Indeed, the Endless games are back for a FREE WEEKEND on Steam
, with a very exciting community challenge
. It starts now and ends on April 20th at 7pm (CET). But that's not it, we have other cool announcements for this weekend.
Here’s what's in the program:
- Closed Beta for Endless Legend
- MP Update Dungeon of the Endless
- DLC for Dungeon of the Endless
- Steam – All the Endless games are on sale: Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless["http] will be 50% off, and Endless Space will be 80% off.
PLAY TO WIN[g2g.amplitude-studios.com]
The more players join and play, the more unlockable characters, items and other content pieces are unlocked in Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless. Stretch goals and event page available here: Amplitude Studios’ Free Weekend[g2g.amplitude-studios.com]
. The unlocks include Team Fortress 2 characters for DotE and a digital artbook for EL and DotE. Spread the word!
DUNGEON OF THE ENDLESS UPDATERelease Notes [1.0.58]
- Added a save and load system in multiplayer and auto save at the beginning of each floor. It also allows the host to reload a game with disconnected players. See Multiplayer Save part below for more details.
- Added a share items feature in multiplayer. Items in the inventory are now shared between players. The backpack is still for personal items. Be careful when you go to another level and check your inventory before leaving!
- Researches are now shared between players on multiplayer
- Added a new menu (top left corner or “P” shortcut) in multiplayer with the following features:
- Players can give heroes to the other players
- Players can check the network ping state of each player
- Players can still exchange resources
- The host can kick players
- Added an option on multiplayer which allows the host to choose between private (only by invitation – default), friends only, and public game
- Added DLCs listing in the main menu
- Added more variety in the weapon impact VFXs
- Improved the main menu light and VFX
- Fixed the negative restore Science cost bug
- Reduced the Tear Gas module damage over time
- Improved the loading time when generating a new floor
The host can save and quit the game in the same conditions as the solo mode (only during the strategic phase). Every player will be disconnected and receive the save. One of the players (and only one) must go in “Multiplayer / Load” and select the game (he/she then becomes the host). The other players can then see the loaded game in the session list (only available for players of the previously saved game).
This feature allows a disconnected player to get back into the game. If a network issue occurs, the host can save and quit, then reload the game with everybody. We’re working on small improvements to make this process simpler.
The auto saves are also available on multiplayer mode. If the host crashes or is disconnected, he/she will be able to load the game at the beginning of the current floor with the other players.
DEEP FREEZE DLC
You have requested it! The Refreezerator pod and Kreyang hero, until now only available in Dungeon of the Endless if you own the Endless Legend Emperor Pack, are purchasable separately if you are looking for a cool challenge (ha ha)!
Have an awesome weekend!
Check the progress of the Free Weekend Challenge here[g2g.amplitude-studios.com]