Once again, thank you all for taking part in the Hero Creation Contest.
The winner of part 1 (thread[forums.amplitude-studios.com]
) has just been announced: it's Rosetta QV1819
, by wkinchlea.
The contest is divided into three parts:
- Biography and archetype [Forum submissions + G2G vote] -- WINNER: Rosetta QV1819]
- Visual [Forum submissions + G2G vote]
- Hero finalisation [G2G vote]
Your submission must include all the following elements:
- A picture attached to your post
- Optional: include a brief description of what you have tried to achieve and short guidelines for our artist
To keep a visual coherence in the game, our pixel Artist, Simon, will then draw the final sprites, based on the content provided by the winner.
- Post your submissions here: />
- You are limited to three submissions
- We will only accept submissions that include a picture
- If you included a brief description and guidelines for our artist, we will only accept the ones in English
- Keep your submissions in one post only (you can edit it until the deadline)
- We will only accept original pieces of artwork: do not include references/art that you haven't produced
- Use the art style and the technique of your choice and not necessarily pixel art
- /!\ Take into account every element of the hero created by wkinchlea (link[forums.amplitude-studios.com]): race, gender, composition, weapon and personality
- Rosetta uses a sword: we'll accept anything that resembles it, but we'll have to decline submissions that are too exotic for our taste!
- The winner of part 1 is a lady robot: however, it doesn't need to have a human / lady human appearance
- Use the existing elements of the game (creatures, environment, lore) to create a hero coherent with the game background
- Surprise us!
Submit your ideas before March 2nd
. We’ll be closing the thread at midday
(CET). We will choose the three best submissions that will move on to the G2G vote.
The two lucky winners (part 1 and part 2) will receive the following:
Please note that Amplitude reserves the right to modify the 3 proposals and will work with the winners to finalise the design and adapt it to development constraints. Simon, our artist, will provide the final visual, based on the winning submission.
- Your name in the game credits
- A unique Dungeon of the Endless T-shirt
- Three copies of Dungeon of the Endless (Crystal Pack), to play co-op with their friends!
Good luck to everyone!