Vector > General Discussions > Topic Details
nordtroll Dec 5, 2013 @ 12:17pm
"Friendship" achievement
Got all achievements, except this. Description says, that I must stay close to the Hunter for at least 3 seconds. But it's not clear, should I stand still near him some way, or should it be on the run, or while climbing / wall-jumping, or hell knows how. And, that is very important too, HOW close I must stay to him. Because, you know, electricity hurts.

So, if you got this achievement, please, tell me how to do this. I would be very grateful.
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
AweSomeBooBs Dec 5, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
yeah, im tryin to comlete this achievement too... but no result
if u can tellme how did u get hypnotic achiev?
himmatsj Dec 6, 2013 @ 12:36am 
Originally posted by AweSomeBooBs:
yeah, im tryin to comlete this achievement too... but no result
if u can tellme how did u get hypnotic achiev?

watch the credits to the end
himmatsj Dec 6, 2013 @ 12:36am 
Originally posted by nordtroll:
Got all achievements, except this. Description says, that I must stay close to the Hunter for at least 3 seconds. But it's not clear, should I stand still near him some way, or should it be on the run, or while climbing / wall-jumping, or hell knows how. And, that is very important too, HOW close I must stay to him. Because, you know, electricity hurts.

So, if you got this achievement, please, tell me how to do this. I would be very grateful.
:handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

Yeah, I'm trying for it too!
Nekki  [developer] Dec 6, 2013 @ 12:40am 
Our programers are checking the code. You should be able to unlock the achievement by "running" close to the hunter for 3 seconds. We are investigating the issue!
himmatsj Dec 6, 2013 @ 3:17am 
Originally posted by Nekki:
Our programers are checking the code. You should be able to unlock the achievement by "running" close to the hunter for 3 seconds. We are investigating the issue!

What constitutes "close" though? On the same screen? Within 1 second?
DF - Muzzik Dec 25, 2013 @ 5:35am 
Originally posted by Nekki:
Our programers are checking the code. You should be able to unlock the achievement by "running" close to the hunter for 3 seconds. We are investigating the issue!
Hi Nekki!!, any progress to resolve that issue?? Thanks!
danusko Dec 29, 2013 @ 5:27pm 
Still bugged.
Jepp Jan 4 @ 3:50pm 
I'd be grateful for anyone who's had any luck getting this achievement to post here. This is also the last achievement I need too.
Thyssen Krupp Jan 6 @ 1:29pm 
Originally posted by JeppYisssss:
I'd be grateful for anyone who's had any luck getting this achievement to post here. This is also the last achievement I need too.
yup! and me
pleease tell me how complete this achievement if who know
Soupias Jan 10 @ 4:23am 
I tried to get this achievement as well with no luck. I intentionally bumped into obstacles until the hunter was very close to me (close enough for him to use the tazer without actually hurting me) with no luck.

I hope there is an update if this achievement is glitched or what is they proper way to get it!
danusko Jan 10 @ 4:36am 
@Soupias , i've tried same thing, runned with him danger close near me for more than 3 seconds, no luck. It has to be running, because climbing or jumping, i had him "inside" me several times. Or this achievement is very very specific (has to be on some stage or movement sequence) on it's conditions to unlock, or it's broken as i believe. It should be fixed or removed.
Mr. Epic Jan 23 @ 11:26am 
Originally posted by Nekki:
Our programers are checking the code. You should be able to unlock the achievement by "running" close to the hunter for 3 seconds. We are investigating the issue!

Any ETA on this yet? Seems none have achieved it yet.. Is it connected to the upcoming "hunter mode" maybe? Would make sense why its unachivable atm.
[J]uni0r Jan 24 @ 7:51am 
Originally posted by AweSomeBooBs:
yeah, im tryin to comlete this achievement too... but no result
if u can tellme how did u get hypnotic achiev?

You just need to look to the end credits.
FredEffinChopin Jan 27 @ 9:15pm 
Well, the stats say 1%, so someone out there earned it... I'm curious to know what they did to make it happen.
Soupias Jan 28 @ 1:59am 
I am not sure if this is legit. Some people are using 3rd party software to unlock unobtainable achievements.
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50