Iesabel > General Discussions > Topic Details
Vergoth Oct 10, 2013 @ 10:41pm
Gamepad
Does anyone know if a Game-pad or a 360 Controller will work with this game?
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
ForeverEntertainment  [developer] Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:00am 
At this moment there is unfortunately no controller support.
Vergoth Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:56am 
Originally posted by ForeverEntertainment:
At this moment there is unfortunately no controller support.

Hey thanks for replying so quickly to that!

But you're planning on it?

Not that this effects my purchase of the game, sadly I spent this weeks fun money fund for games on AC3 that was on sale. Curse those blasted Steam Sales!!! *shakes fist*
ForeverEntertainment  [developer] Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:38am 
Hi we are of course planning to add support. There have been numerous requests and there's no reason not to.
Vergoth Oct 11, 2013 @ 5:51am 
Thanks again for the quick reply! I look forward to playing your game.
milkfat Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:42am 
How does local co-op work without controller support?
Last edited by milkfat; Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:43am
Space-Case Oct 11, 2013 @ 10:56am 
Why does every game need controller support? i bet half of the people who say that actually still play with mouse and keyboard lol, maybe i'm just thankful i prefer the latter
Artyom Havok Oct 11, 2013 @ 11:20am 
perhaps...because... some of us have back problems and hunching over a keyboard hurts. just because medical issues happen converting to a console doesnt have to be a side effect. but sadly it does kinda limit the kind of games we can play i for one love games like this one or say torchlight and diablo 2 but... there is no "great" solution other than play for 10 minutes and then have to lay in bed the rest of the day because my si joint hurts to much it takes a really long time to beat a game that way. anyways a very nice and hdmi/usb run through the wall to a nice tv in a chair that is awesome with a wireless controler is pretty nice.
Space-Case Oct 11, 2013 @ 11:31am 
@Artyom Havok good point, that moment you attempt to be funny and your not lol
Last edited by Space-Case; Oct 11, 2013 @ 11:32am
Mr Windblade Oct 11, 2013 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by Artyom Havok:
perhaps...because... some of us have back problems and hunching over a keyboard hurts. just because medical issues happen converting to a console doesnt have to be a side effect. but sadly it does kinda limit the kind of games we can play i for one love games like this one or say torchlight and diablo 2 but... there is no "great" solution other than play for 10 minutes and then have to lay in bed the rest of the day because my si joint hurts to much it takes a really long time to beat a game that way. anyways a very nice and hdmi/usb run through the wall to a nice tv in a chair that is awesome with a wireless controler is pretty nice.

I would suggest (and I'm being completely serious) re-evaluating your setup. A proper chair and a good desk should allow you to sit back in your chair and use the keyboard properly, without compromising a comfortable posture. I don't know your specific situation, but it might be worth a look.
Artyom Havok Oct 11, 2013 @ 11:47am 
Originally posted by Mr Windblade:
I would suggest (and I'm being completely serious) re-evaluating your setup. A proper chair and a good desk should allow you to sit back in your chair and use the keyboard properly, without compromising a comfortable posture. I don't know your specific situation, but it might be worth a look.
trust me i have. i have a great setup in the office and ive spent more money on chairs than i ever wanted to. different inserts. sacro-ease, its just not a good option for me any more. and by "hunching" i just meant my body cant sit and game for hours anymore. a nice slightly reclined possition in the living room takes all the presure off my spine and si joint. its where i want to be and i can be there for many many hours. but i never want to sacrifice the power of pc gaming for that. im a pc gamer always will be but the controler is right for me and i find my self buying games depending on having that option and it sucks. i did build my own lap-board pretty much the exact same thing as the phantom lapboard and played alot of stalker and cs:s on it sadly i busted a very nice mouse that rolled off my lap so i dont use it very often anymore. yeah... sorry for the paragraph guys. i guess all i wanted to say is the controller is a great option on pc for some people. *i really hope the steam controller will open up some games that i have not been able to play without a mouse...
djnforce9 Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:23pm 
If you do add controller support, will that change the fundamental way the game plays or will the left analog stick simply control the pointer instead of the mouse? In other words, would it become a sort of "push to attack" game rather than the Torchlight and Diablo style of "hold mouse button down to attack". Sacred 2 Fallen Angel on PC vs Consoles is a good example of this difference.
tombakk Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
If there will be gamepad support is there a plan for a real local co-op?
Garland81 Oct 11, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
You got me as a buyer when gamepad support comes out.
Vergoth Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:01pm 
Originally posted by eyezex:
Why does every game need controller support? i bet half of the people who say that actually still play with mouse and keyboard lol, maybe i'm just thankful i prefer the latter :tl2engineer:

I rarely use my 360 Controller for the PC actually the only game since Dirt 3 was State of Decay. Sometimes some games just appear to be nicer if used with one.

The Sundance Kid Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
i'll buy it when it get gamepad support , might forget though and miss this one so will need an update when it does,
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50