Додано: 2 березня
- Has several campaigns
- Non-campaign missions with no penalties for dying
- Different weapon you can "purchase"
- 3 "skill tree" type things
- Several classes to be unlocked
- Mission generator with a fair few options
- "special" items like a spy camera, bolt cutter, or hammer
- Frustrating, can sometimes be too difficult
- Campaigns have big difficulty jumps. Second mission can be 10x harder than first
- Those dudes with the heavy machine guns and heavy armour are no fun for a stealth runthrough
- Some weapons are sortoff obsolute. Can also be hard to analyse how good a weapon is
- Skill trees are sortoff "eh", only passive boosts
- Stealth class can become obsolete sometimes
- A challenging game, but highly rewarding.
- Addicting, but also frustrating
- All sorts of loadout options. No 2 SWAT guys will handle a sittuation the same way.
- Lots of weapons to choose from, but some of them are sortoff the same
- Skill trees to passively upgrade your team, but arnt that exciting
Overall a great game for someone looking for a challenging but rewarding SWAT "sim" experience.