Publicado: 20 de Diciembre
I couldn't expect something amazing due to tons of mediocre indie-games nowdays, but this one, GOD...
- music is just brilliant = 40% of whole atmosphere (like Payday 1/2)
- very rich tactics. I don't know who is richer - Donald Trump or tactics here
- really fast and smooth client
- simultaneously shutting down 4 enemies by 4 troopers spawns huge 0rgasm. Sadly, this is not a joke :(
- tons of missions and ways to complete them. I mean, TONS
- slick and easy UI
- mods support
- mission generator + built-in mission maker + possibility to share it
- this is how every Warhammer40k tactical game should look like, just change the skin and you got mindbreaking legendary crusade
- lack of narrative briefing for missions like story, characters and intrigue (remembering Gunpoint), just short descriptions
- when multiple troopers paths are crossed it is becomes too hard to micro-command like look there, step here
- RNG sometimes looks weird, like one try you one-shot everything and another one you're wasting whole magazine for one guy
- sometimes your troopers AI just stuck stopping your unit before some doors
- I know this is not the core, but I guess with some gorgeous graphics engine it would look just marvellous. Anyway, these guys did so amazing game, it's just very good VS best.
It was long time ago since I was so satisfied
with some game. For tactics genre this title has everything, this is how small team stomps most of AAA brands.