Really liking it so far. Here's why...
- It's not turn-based. You can let the clock run if you hear a door opening and adjust.
- Level of management is exactly right. I do not want granular control over stance, etc.
- It feels like real CQB, not an abstracted version of it, like Frozen Synapse.
- It appears that silenced weapons combined with not using loud entries preserves stealth and does not alert enemies, if that's what you want. Can anyone confirm?
- For top-down 2-D it is visually convincing and, again, not abstracted.
- Weapon performance, sounds and effect are convincing and powerful.
- Extensive randomisation of enemy AI routines...I think...
This one's a keeper. I hope replays will be integrated with a YouTube upload feature, that would be very good.
Well done, devs!