Greetings survivors of the Nether Apocalypse. We would like all of our players to know that Pure FPS is dedicated to bringing you the best experience the world of Nether has to offer. We have just rolled back to a previous build, which is more stable, and are working on opening up more servers for everyone to enjoy depending on feedback. We are also taking steps to bring in more anti-cheat and anti-hack detection to go alongside the currently installed VAC.
We took over Nether from Phosphor Games in June 2014. I would like to replay the new features and fixes Pure FPS has made for Nether since then.
- Second playable Nether! Look for new Potions in the Store and in Gold Chests.
- Second usable attack when playing as Nether. The attack is initiated with right click.
- Cool-down timer for Health & Stamina items (Fixes Unlimited Sprint Exploit)
- New game mode: Last Man Standing, released in September 2014
- Fixed obtaining items from the store or global inventory not checking your weight and size capacity.
- Stacked items now display their total weight and size in the item description.
- Fixed a bug resulting in being stuck sprinting or moving when interacting with popups.
- Fixed a bug resulting in Reapers and their minions not giving experience.
- Enemies can no longer hit players through walls by pressing against the wall.
- Fixed Nether vision effect remaining on screen after the player switches back to a human character
- General support and maintenance
For more details, please check out our Release Notes:
June Update #3 - Play as Golem, Walking Bug Fix, & More!
June Update #4 - Money Exploit Balances & Fixes
August Update #1 - Minor Fixes - More to Come!
August Update #2 - Fixes - Blocking & More!
August Update #3 - Minor Fixes - Launcher fixes + Gold Value Changes
Last Man Standing Stress Test - Play Now!
In addition to these fixes and features, we provided Steam Access codes for all of our players who purchased the game via our website.We’re continuing to make Nether the best game it can be, and will keep you all updated with additional bug fixes and game updates.
Thank you for your time, patience, and feedback.
The Nether Team