neema_t Jan 21 @ 8:12am
How well does it run?
I bought this from GameFly a while back when they were still selling it but it didn't run well at all on my PC (i5 2500K, GTX 680, 8GB RAM so I'm sure it's plenty capable!); does this have anything in the way of frame rate caps, resolution limits, that sort of thing? In other words, can it at least do 1080p at 60fps?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Fracturefart Jan 21 @ 9:13am 
If they tweaked things a bit before release, maybe. But I wouldn't hold my breath, since this game by technological standarts is a bit old. Input of someone who bought it is needed.
{GXIII} Matty Jan 21 @ 9:14am 
Smooth as butter, at 1920x1200. No framerate cap at all.
Last edited by {GXIII} Matty; Jan 21 @ 9:15am
Naoki Jan 21 @ 9:18am 
Are widescreen resolutions available without tweaking?
Kablam0 Jan 21 @ 9:26am 
Originally posted by Naoki:
Are widescreen resolutions available without tweaking?

This is what I want to know as well. Does the game support 16:9 1920x1080p?
neema_t Jan 21 @ 9:55am 
Originally posted by RGU Nukkus:
Smooth as butter, at 1920x1200. No framerate cap at all.

Awesome, thanks for your input, glad to hear the frame rate is ok.

Like the others here I wonder if 16:9 resolutions are supported, that'd be my next question.
Tsoprano Jan 21 @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Joh Mahmah:
Originally posted by Naoki:
Are widescreen resolutions available without tweaking?

This is what I want to know as well. Does the game support 16:9 1920x1080p?

Also want to know this.
neema_t Jan 21 @ 4:21pm 
I got it, it does 1920x1080 just fine. I think it's set to just scale to any resolution you want with vertical - behaviour, meaning that at wider aspect ratios the top and bottom of the screen is cropped rather than stuff being added on the left and right (AKA horizontal +). At a triple wide resolution (5760x1080) your view is tiny so that's right out, unfortunately.
Last edited by neema_t; Jan 21 @ 4:21pm
Naoki Jan 21 @ 4:33pm 
Originally posted by BRD neema_t:
I got it, it does 1920x1080 just fine. I think it's set to just scale to any resolution you want with vertical - behaviour, meaning that at wider aspect ratios the top and bottom of the screen is cropped rather than stuff being added on the left and right (AKA horizontal +). At a triple wide resolution (5760x1080) your view is tiny so that's right out, unfortunately.
Better than nothing, thanks for the info.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50