Posté le : 4 juillet
- Well what can I say, Burnout Paradise is the best sandbox racer that was ever made period.
- I got over 240hrs of playtime on PS3.
- Best 240hrs spent on a racer in my life.
- If you buy this game, invest over 5-6 hours into it and I assure you will be hooked for another 50. Unlocking cars, finding all the jumps/shorcuts/garages/billboards is fun.
The single player is a blast. The online portion is also. I was amazed that there is still plenty of people playing this online on steam, even late into the life of this game.
I don't mind coming back to it every now and then. The best thing about coming back to this game is that I still have a blast like during the first 240hrs I played this game.
- Too bad that the ultimate box on steam doesn't come with Big Surf Island.
- You can't add your own music playlist easily like in the console version.
Since this Ultimate box doesn't come with Big Surf Island and plenty of optional awesome cars in DLC format. I better go add my precious time on the PS3 version and start a new game again.
- God I love this game.
- I and plenty of other gamers still wish Criterion would make a sequel to Paradise. Because we would throw our money right into the screen if we ever see an annoucement trailer for a Paradise sequel.