Game Update: Oct. 13, 2014
We've updated Soundodger+ with feature tweaks/bug fixes and six new songs for your Soundodging enjoyment. Full changelog:
Changelog for Soundodger+:
- added new DLC pack: "s2". Includes 6 new artists/tracks, found in User Levels
- added X (exit) button on title screen in all windowed/fullscreen modes. It's available from the Title Screen and can be accessed using the mouse, keyboard, or controller.
- added Controller Search toggle. Press C at the Title Screen to switch it on/off (always on by default when launching). If you're not using a controller, toggling Controller Search off may help improve performance / responsiveness.
- fixed double confirmation windows appearing when trying to exit Editor with a freshly-saved file
- fixed incorrect windowed state upon relaunching (when previously fullscreen)
- minor stability fixes
Changelog for Soundodger+ Soundtrack DLC:
- added XML files for all original Soundodger+ levels
- added readme.txt for instructions on how to use XMLs in the Editor
About the new free DLC update:
- Includes 6 new artists and tracks, totaling over 20 minutes of new content
A_Rival - Venus
Constrobuz - HP Restored
Popskyy - Samurai
Sferro & Tommy - Rapture (Rex Ronan Remix)
Tommy - Nocturnal Wanderings
trash80 - missing_you
EDIT: We also added Steam Trading Cards!