Publicado: 30 de junio
These restaurant-managing sims are a guilty pleasure of mine, and I think this one will keep that part of my brain satisfied indefinitely. Smoothly polished gameplay, good variety of items to make (all with their own quirks; like having to fry or chop ingredients, and whether you cook at the start, middle, or end of preparation), and a decent amount of fluff around the edges to round out the game. Also it actually gets seriously challenging.
You know how these games work; if not go google "Papa's Burgeria", play for ten minutes, and then come back. It is a big pile of minigames, and you go through a game-day worth of them at a time.
* Includes non-food chores (dishes, trash, etc) that carry special penalties if you fail them
* Health inspections, which make the chores harder for a game day
* Optional dating minigame; where a special customer shows up, and if you do well on their order they'll text you during work (reading comprehension time trial)
* Optional betting minigames, where you take on extra challenges to make more income in a day
* At-your-liesure speed/accuracy trials, guised as catering jobs, iron chef competitions, and something hilarious
* Upgrade your recipes and restaurant over time, adding new complexities to recipes
* Weekly leaderboard challenges
* Amusing tidbits to read (fake spam emails, food and event descriptions)