More work will be done on the tutorial, so there some things that haven't been explained properly in-game so far that you might not be aware of...
- If you press the I key on your keyboard, it will show the large Inventory display. You can use this to see all of the cards being held by players. Clicking the small coloured cards near your character portrait opens this too!
- Clicking inside the Play Area (the box at the bottom of the screen) will switch that box between the description of the space currently in focus and showing your usable cards.
- Queuing spells - if you're not sure when a spell can be cast, or you just don't want to forget to cast it, then double-click it when it is NOT glowing blue and it will raise slightly. It is now 'queued' and will automatically cast the next time it is possible. Note - Counterspell cannot be queued.
- Auto-Kill - if your Strength or Craft is 6 or more better than an enemy you are about to fight, you can just press the Continue button and skip the fight altogether because you cannot lose. This cannot be done against other characters.
- For those of you who suffer from RSI (like me!), you can press the Space Bar as a keyboard shortcut for whatever the current glowing option is on the right hand side - Roll Dice, Continue, etc.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in/out of the currently focussed space. If you zoom in during the AI's turn, you get a nice close-up view of the action.
- There is a triangular slot next to each character's portrait, which fills in and shows you when that character has a Talisman card.
Hope these are of some interest to you guys!