Kingdom Rush

Kingdom Rush

View Stats:
Kingdom Rush > General Discussions > Topic Details
SALE KINGDOM RUSH ??
When its gonna be sale of kingdom rush ?? o.O -i wanna buy it ,but its still too much for me :/ ...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Ironhide Game Studio  [developer] Jan 31, 2014 @ 4:48am 
Hi! We don't have plans of a sale for Kingdom Rush. You can try to get one key for the game here: http://on.fb.me/1hWMo00
Good luck!
EATING ANIMALS™ Jan 31, 2014 @ 5:48am 
Originally posted by Ironhide Game Studio:
Hi! We don't have plans of a sale for Kingdom Rush. You can try to get one key for the game here: http://on.fb.me/1hWMo00
Good luck!

I like the pic u give me :)

TNX :D
Parkera Jan 31, 2014 @ 1:49pm 
If it helps at all, Kingdom Rush is $7.49 on the humble bundle store
XP_Snoop_Dogg Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:56pm 
If you can't afford 10$, don't worry about gaming. Go get a job.
Middle Sister Jan 31, 2014 @ 8:21pm 
You missed the sale.
Originally posted by XP_Snoop_Dogg:
If you can't afford 10$, don't worry about gaming. Go get a job.
money is not problem buddy ...... In my country its VERY DIFFICULT to get WEB MONEY .... couse i cant get it :/ ....

gl hf
Middle Sister Feb 1, 2014 @ 9:35pm 
Web money? Is that a new term?
Zigi Feb 2, 2014 @ 1:23pm 
Yeah I just got the humble deal, $7.50 is a good deal considering in Europe it costs 9 euro's. What I've seen of this game it's worth the $7.50, what is "web money"? You can just pay with a credit card.
Originally posted by Zigi:
Yeah I just got the humble deal, $7.50 is a good deal considering in Europe it costs 9 euro's. What I've seen of this game it's worth the $7.50, what is "web money"? You can just pay with a credit card.
very complicated to get any type of "internet " money :/
Zigi Feb 2, 2014 @ 1:25pm 
A credit card is not "internet money". If you don't have a credit card and can't get "internet money", how do you pay for games on Steam at all?
Originally posted by Zigi:
A credit card is not "internet money". If you don't have a credit card and can't get "internet money", how do you pay for games on Steam at all?
if u wanna know,i search INTERNET MARKET in my country , somebody salles CS GO (expemple) for 3 euro,i go 5streets down town and give him 3euros,he give me gift simple ... :)
Zigi Feb 2, 2014 @ 1:28pm 
Get a credit card then.
Originally posted by Zigi:
Get a credit card then.

i am anti=BANKING and anti-POLITICAL man , so i dont TRUST THOSE SISTEMS !

For maintaining they take 10euros .....- INSANE ,they do not work nothing ,and stealing money for me ?? no today xDDD
Zigi Feb 2, 2014 @ 1:34pm 
Saying you are anti-banking is a political statement itself, so saying you are anti-banking and anti-political is an oxymoron. All those things have nothing to do with Kingdom Rush being on sale on Steam.

And if you're too anti-banking to get a credit card then you can forget about making purchases online.

[edit] Oh great, of course oxymoron got censored.
Last edited by Zigi; Feb 2, 2014 @ 1:35pm
Originally posted by Zigi:
Saying you are anti-banking is a political statement itself, so saying you are anti-banking and anti-political is an oxymoron. All those things have nothing to do with Kingdom Rush being on sale on Steam.

And if you're too anti-banking to get a credit card then you can forget about making purchases online.

[edit] Oh great, of course oxymoron got censored.


i never purches on stem .... i TRADE items for gifts .... (but when is sale,than i need to collect lees ittems)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Kingdom Rush > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Jan 31, 2014 @ 4:01am
Posts: 17