Publicada: 15 de dezembro
Men of War is a great game on RTS scene, its have five nations - Germany, Soviet Union, United Kingdom, USA, Japan. The game is based on World War 2 and its have characteristics that other games in this genre dont have.
- Armor penetration and armor characteristics
- Ammo in three different types, HE for infantry and artillery, AP for tanks and light vechicles and its also good for sniping infantry behind cover, APRC with great penetration chances but its needs closer range.
Compared to AS1 there is not such a difference, its have a average improvemend on graphics, alot of maps are from the last part of Men of War series, a couple units have been added too. Such as Ostwind, wait for updates there is a good update coming up with improvement on infantry and tank crew, as they gain skill for serving in duty. About the game modes, there is ranked and casual matchmaking, for ranked you gain experiance on nations with witch you are playing and for every win/lose you gain position in the global boardlist. On casual there is no such a thing, you just play with no gain of experience. You can learn from this game on tactics of warfare, its have a great amount of maps, and mods. About the campain, its have missions in which you can play as attacking or defending position - third and seven mission its defending, its have also a stealth mission in which you must get into enemy lines without being spotted. About the nations, their minuses and pluses.
- Germany - average infrantry, their advantage its on tanks, Panzer III against USA scott or Soviet T-70, Tiger versus T-34-85 or Sherman tank based on production years in the war, about artillery its great, i will not recommend 105 mm arty or pak 38. They have armored AA vechicles which are pretty usefull on early game - Skdfz 222 or Luchs which i prefer its have better armor against enemy AA vechicles - soviet t-60.
- USA - great infantry based on m1 garand rifle, their minus is on tanks they do not have a good penetration, until Sherman 76 or Pershing tank, their minuses are that they dont have a cheap AA light vechicles.
- Soviet Union - average infantry, about the tanks t-34 its medium tank which are pretty usefull on early/mid game, they have support tank kv-1 which is have good amount of armor and zis-5 gun. They have cheap AA light vechicle t-60 which are good in early game against enemy inftanry, AA positions, skdfz 222, or rolling over mortars. You can choose between t-60 or t-70, if you are not sure about t-60. T-70 its support tank which are usefull on early game, against enemy infantry, AA positions, pushing.
- United Kingdom - great infantry, good tanks, they got Crusader AA which are pretty usefull pushing in early/mid game against enemy infantry, light or medium tanks in close combat, artillery, but make sure you keep it moving. Dodge its a great vechicle which is hard to counter in early game playing as Germany in enemy team until Panzer III, its cheap and its usefull against enemy infantry, light or medium tanks. Matilda and Valentine are great as support tanks in early/mid game. Churchill MK.IV or Crocodile its very hard to destroy with their front armor of 152, great support unit which are usefull in mid/late game but its not good at penetrating medium or heavy tanks, unless you got Black Prince with their 17-pounder gun, which are used on Firefly, Archer or Centurion, Centurion its a great counter on Tiger tank.
- Japan - cheap infantry, average tanks, good at city maps, they are most hard to play nation in MOW, they got great amount of cheap tanks which are usefull on early game, great 150 mm mortar against enemy infantry and positions. About the tanks, Chi-He is a great tank against enemy m4 Sherman, soviet t-34 or german Panzer IV, with APRC loaded. Chi-nu its mid game medium tank which is good against Comet or t-34-85. Artillery on Japan its good as well. With Japan you must push not letting your enemies to cap if you play against Germany, because of Tiger tank, but if they get it, you should get Chi-Ri to counter it.