If you have issues crashes etc. Please read through this page before posting.
• If you can't start match-making or find games in multiplayer, make sure your firewall is not blocking the game. Also make sure these ports are not blocked either:https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8571-GLVN-8711&l
• If you receive this message "Game failed to start (Error code 51)"https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2235-YXVB-8261
Alternatively, make sure your Anti-Virus is not blocking the game, as well as run the game as administrator.
• If you encounter performance issues, disable bump and shadows.
• If you encounter crashes, lower texture resolution.
• If your profile corrupted by a mod or similar and you can no longer launch the game start the workshop.exe in your game main folder and clean your cloud storage
• Disable SLI/Crossfire. Both are not yet supported and cause more problems than any good.
• Occasionally some users experience crashes, if you are one of them, please provide us screenshots of your error messages so we can more easily fix and reproduce them.
• Windows XP is not supported.
• Find the changes in this game compared to the last here
• If you have a bug to report please use the stickies in the main forum
• You can get more info on our website[digitalmindsoft.eu]
or on our facebook
• We are also working on Call to Arms!
More info can be found here http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/products/call-to-arms
•If you are having problems starting your game start by going to the workshop and unsubscribing from mods that were downloaded. You can do so here
To ensure that all the mods are disabled go to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Men of War Assault Squad 2
And delete the mod folder.
If the problem persists, go to your steam library, select men of war assault squad 2, right click, properties, updates, disable the steam cloud.
If you know the mod causing problems please flag the mod and we will review it.
• If you have problems loading the game due to /profiles / # / save games etc. Select Documents, My Games, Men of War Assault Squad 2, delete the folder in question. You will also want to reset your steam cloud.
• If you are receiving an error stating missing executeable, this is related to your anti virus and you will need to disable or exclude men of war.
After doing this go to your steam library, men of war as2, properties, local files, verify integrity.
• If you receive a 517 Render error, update your drivers for your graphics card, also install windows updates (required and optional updates)
• If your game is showing the wrong version make sure steam updates are enabled and try verifying the cache. If you still have problems feel free to contact DeltaDude.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact DeltaDude - http://steamcommunity.com/id/deltadude/