български (bolgár) čeština (cseh) Dansk (dán) Nederlands (holland) English (angol) Suomi (finn) Français (francia) Deutsch (német) Ελληνικά (görög) Italiano (olasz) 日本語 (japán) 한국어 (koreai) Norsk (norvég) Polski (lengyel) Português (portugál) Português-Brasil (portugál-brazil) Română (román) Русский (orosz) 简体中文 (egyszerűsített kínai) Español (spanyol) Svenska (svéd) 繁體中文 (hagyományos kínai) ไทย (thai) Türkçe (török) Українська (ukrán) Segíts lefordítani a Steamet
FAQ - known issues & more *Have Issues? Read Here First!*
Official guide for Troubleshooting
Known issues and solutions
If you have issues crashes etc. Please read through this page before posting in the forums.
- If you cannot start match-making or find games in multiplayer, make sure your firewall is not blocking the game. Also make sure these ports are not blocked either:
- If you receive this message "Game failed to start (Error code 51)" please read this steam post: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2235-YXVB-8261
- Alternatively, make sure your Anti-Virus is not blocking the game and try to run the game as administrator.
- If you encounter performance issues, disable bump and lower shadows in your options.
- If you encounter crashes, lower texture resolution, if it continues please post a screenshot of your crash message.
- If you are having problems starting your game start by going to the Workshop and unsubscribing from mods that were downloaded. You can do so here.
- Run the safe mode (no mods) launch option, then go to options -> mods and deactivate all mods.
- If you have problems loading the game due to /profiles / # / save games etc. Select Documents -> My Games -> Men of War Assault Squad 2 and delete the folder in question. You will also want to reset your steam cloud.
- To reset your steam cloud go to the steam library -> men of war assault squad 2 -> properties -> launch options -> type -reset_cloud_profiles
- Start the workshop.exe in your game main folder and clean your cloud storage
Default install location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Men of War Assault Squad 2
- If the problem persists, go to your steam library, select Men of War: Assault Squad 2, right click -> properties -> updates -> disable the Steam cloud.
- If you receive a 517 Render error, update your drivers for your graphics card, also install windows updates (required and optional updates).
- If you are receiving an error stating missing executeable, this is related to your anti virus and you will need to disable or exclude men of war. After doing this go to your steam library, men of war as2, properties, local files, verify integrity.
- If your game is showing the wrong version make sure steam updates are enabled and try verifying the cache.
- Disable SLI/Crossfire. Both are not yet supported and cause more problems than any good.
- Windows XP is not supported.
- The game requires a graphics card able to support dx10 fully.
- If you have problems launching, i.e. receive a black screen, or can not get past the loading screen, update your graphics card drivers.
- If you have freezes that occur and require you to ctrl alt delete, disable your steam overlay. This can be found under the properties in the steam library.
- Find the changes in this game compared to the last here
- You can get more info on our website or on our facebook
- We are also working on Call to Arms!
More info can be found here http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/products/call-to-arms
Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact DeltaDude:
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Instinct; ápr. 18. @ de. 4:40