"Thanks everyone for your feedback and for your patience while we were working on addressing the critical issues for this update!
We've made many bug fixes and optimizations to realMyst: Masterpiece Edition and here's what's new:
- Optimized a whole bunch!
- Improved performance quite a bit!
- Fixed a possible crash bug
- Figured out that those black boxes are a motion blur bug on Mac AMD cards
- Optimized and improved the Auto-Quality system
- Reduced the application size just a bit
- Optimized and fixed some bugs in Hint Overlay system
- Optimized the cursor system a little to improve performance
- Optimized the Auto-save system
- Adjusted the High Quality setting details
- Re-ordered the graphic options in the advanced list by resource cost
- Removed the Auto-save panel (because… well, it’s just not needed)
- Adjusted the position of the New Game panel
- Updated the opening credits
- Added a check when the App quits for non-valid reasons when auto-saving
- Adjusted the text of the Quit Dialog
- Corrected the direction rotation sounds in Mechanical
- Squished a bug on the Imager Panel
- Fixed potential bug with right click rotating in node mode in elevator
- Corrected Mechanical Linking Book video
- Added more help to the Help Guide"
Woo Hoo!! Thanks Cyan!!
(Time for a little test drive).
I am so happy to report that the micro-freeze (stutter) bug has been thoroughly squashed!! Rest In Peace (Pieces) bugs. :)
For all of you at Cyan - You ROCK!!