RJB 1710 Feb 7, 2014 @ 5:38am
No Riven image in Rime (Possible Spoilers)
I put in the crystal combination from Catherine's note (exactly the shapes and colors) and all I get is the starfield, no image of Riven.
Last edited by RJB 1710; Feb 7, 2014 @ 4:36pm
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Vec Feb 7, 2014 @ 6:33am 
No, it is there. Though a few of the crystals look quite similar, so its likely you entered the one of the wrong ones. It took me a few tries to get it right myself.
Rockhead Gaz Feb 7, 2014 @ 6:40am 
Originally posted by Vec:
No, it is there. Though a few of the crystals look quite similar, so its likely you entered the one of the wrong ones. It took me a few tries to get it right myself.

Confirmed, it's definitely there.
RJB 1710 Feb 7, 2014 @ 10:05am 
Finally got it! The shapes where right, I just had the wrong color on the fifth one! I was really tired and apparently not paying close attention to it. Thanks anyway!
Robin Lionheart Feb 7, 2014 @ 10:45am 
Ah, why couldn't they have done a Riven remake? That's the one I'd most enjoy playing again.
Kablam0 Feb 7, 2014 @ 12:02pm 
Op, you may want to consider tagging your thread title with {possible spoilers}?

:)
dlr011 Feb 7, 2014 @ 1:58pm 
I cant get the crystals to change color no matter what I press or do. Internet.com says to wave cursor over them, yet they do not.
LN3000 Feb 7, 2014 @ 3:21pm 
I think it's inevitable that there will be a Riven remake in the future. Who knows, maybe sooner rather than later, depending on how well RealMyst ME does. :)
Lestat2150 Feb 7, 2014 @ 3:30pm 
Originally posted by dlr011:
I cant get the crystals to change color no matter what I press or do. Internet.com says to wave cursor over them, yet they do not.
Had the same issue. You just need to holdl your mouse click for a few seconds and it'll change.
RJB 1710 Feb 7, 2014 @ 4:37pm 
Originally posted by Joh Mahmah:
Op, you may want to consider tagging your thread title with {possible spoilers}?

:)

Good idea. This is my first time doing forums, so I'm learning. Thanks.
realmrsdrjim Feb 21, 2014 @ 4:04pm 
Originally posted by dlr011:
I cant get the crystals to change color no matter what I press or do. Internet.com says to wave cursor over them, yet they do not.

Originally posted by The Cynical Critic:
Had the same issue. You just need to holdl your mouse click for a few seconds and it'll change.

God, this drove me right up the wall. I went back and forth between getting no colour change and the crystals changing colour beyond my control and wondering what the heck I was doing wrong. There's no "waving" involved.

So to re-iterate: a single fast click to change crystal shape, and a single long click to change crystal colour.
Last edited by realmrsdrjim; Feb 21, 2014 @ 4:05pm
Spug Feb 23, 2014 @ 4:43am 
Originally posted by Robin Lionheart:
Ah, why couldn't they have done a Riven remake? That's the one I'd most enjoy playing again.
Check out http://starryexpanse.com :)
kyzka Feb 25, 2014 @ 7:11am 
I cant get the image no matter what I try must have a crystal wrong somewhere. I've got a screen shot of it in my screen shot collection, please let me know which one i have wrong...
diafero Mar 14, 2014 @ 2:22pm 
This almost drove me nuts... the color of the last crystal, as shown in Catherine's message, is at the very least irritating. Note: It's *NOT* purple...
Atticus Finch Apr 25, 2014 @ 4:15pm 
ya i cant get it eather. can someone post what its suposto be?
Freys Jul 14, 2014 @ 1:32pm 
Originally posted by diafero:
This almost drove me nuts... the color of the last crystal, as shown in Catherine's message, is at the very least irritating. Note: It's *NOT* purple...
Thank you!! :)
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50