Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Update Suggestions. Please Add To LIst
These are just a few things I think would be good to add the game.
1- Co-Op
2-Maps
3-Blue Berry Bushes
4-Robot factorys, This will be a new island type which has heavly guarded hallways and shards making then the hardest ones to get in the game. Also are stocked with ammo and guns. no food though because there robots they dont eat.
5-Huntable Animals
6-More weapons
7-BackPacks For bigger inventory space, Can be found in houses or from dead robots.
8-Levels, like xp in a way where you can upgrade your stealth or speed. You get XP from killing robots.
Thats it. Have anyother Ideas please post them below.
Last edited by Hayster farmskins.com; Aug 28, 2013 @ 9:16pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
I agree with all except the AK 47. Why that gun would be in a relentlessly british game I dont know.
Originally posted by thinkingwithportals:
I agree with all except the AK 47. Why that gun would be in a relentlessly british game I dont know.
By that I more ment add more weapons ill fix it
Last edited by Hayster farmskins.com; Aug 25, 2013 @ 7:00pm
More weapons I could do with. ;)
Ok I just Read your list. I like the enterable buildings idea
Last edited by Hayster farmskins.com; Aug 25, 2013 @ 7:08pm
I do too, but the devs have said 100 percent no. At least they can spend the time doing something else cool on the game.
Also new npc's would be nice like maybe a Jug Robot, Is really strong and slow
I dont see why
they wont add it
Last edited by Hayster farmskins.com; Aug 25, 2013 @ 7:33pm
What about a lamp and darker nights
The night is verry light it needs to be hard to see them
I think there should be a construction mode. You can build your own island designs, place enemies anywhere you want and make your own customizable circle stone and fragments. And maybe robot designs too.
Wayne Kerr Aug 27, 2013 @ 4:13am 
Smoother better quality textures :)
Originally posted by ☠General swscorpion☠:
I think there should be a construction mode. You can build your own island designs, place enemies anywhere you want and make your own customizable circle stone and fragments. And maybe robot designs too.
Also routes for the robots to walk?
I don't think experience and evels are a good idea. That will detract from the main goal of the game, and seems out of place.
Originally posted by Spyx5:
I don't think experience and evels are a good idea. That will detract from the main goal of the game, and seems out of place.
It was more as a way to get better stealth and speed not soo much as just to add levels..
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 25, 2013 @ 6:51pm
Posts: 37