Verdun
Verdun > General Discussions > Topic Details
New updated question
"Optimised some artillery calls performance" what does this mean ? It's the balance changes to call ins ?

Also, is 64 players matchs intended ?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Not the balancing changes, but probably more like the optimization on the GPU/CPU/RAM end.

Highly doubt the 64-player matches are intended. (No announcement or changelog mention)
Tijmen Apr 20 @ 12:29pm 
We optimised parts of the code so it runs faster, smoother and better! No balance changes, no visual changes at all.

We are testing some 64 player matches, curious to get some feedback.
KoRv Apr 20 @ 12:31pm 
Originally posted by CPU - Garden:
Also, is 64 players matchs intended ?

Originally posted by LV|Ironstorm767:
Highly doubt the 64-player matches are intended. (No announcement or changelog mention)
Yes, it is intended.

http://imgur.com/a/vrGyE
Originally posted by Tijmen:
We optimised parts of the code so it runs faster, smoother and better! No balance changes, no visual changes at all.

We are testing some 64 player matches, curious to get some feedback.
^New updated answer
Samnix Apr 20 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by Tijmen:
We optimised parts of the code so it runs faster, smoother and better! No balance changes, no visual changes at all.

We are testing some 64 player matches, curious to get some feedback.
They are terrible unbalanced messes, please keep the game at 16v16
Originally posted by Samnix | ENC 2017:
Originally posted by Tijmen:
We optimised parts of the code so it runs faster, smoother and better! No balance changes, no visual changes at all.

We are testing some 64 player matches, curious to get some feedback.
They are terrible unbalanced messes, please keep the game at 16v16
You don't have to play it.
Samnix Apr 20 @ 3:32pm 
Originally posted by Abu Hajaar:
Originally posted by Samnix | ENC 2017:
They are terrible unbalanced messes, please keep the game at 16v16
You don't have to play it.
I don't want it to become the main gamemode
Originally posted by Samnix | ENC 2017:
Originally posted by Abu Hajaar:
You don't have to play it.
I don't want it to become the main gamemode
It will never fully replace 32 player for sure. If it did become a staple gamemode, you'd have 32 player option right up with it.
Last edited by Abu Hajaar; Apr 20 @ 4:51pm
I'm still in the camp of finding a good compromise between having an increased player cap and making minimal tweaks to the Frontlines. (No eight-man squads overhaul, for example)
Originally posted by LV|Ironstorm767:
I'm still in the camp of finding a good compromise between having an increased player cap and making minimal tweaks to the Frontlines. (No eight-man squads overhaul, for example)
If they did switch it to 8 man squads I'd like them to use the Day of Infamy squad system or ditch are system all together and adopt that system
Samnix Apr 20 @ 6:47pm 
Originally posted by Abu Hajaar:
Originally posted by Samnix | ENC 2017:
I don't want it to become the main gamemode
It will never fully replace 32 player for sure. If it did become a staple gamemode, you'd have 32 player option right up with it.
We've seen the devs, at this point it wouldn't really surprise me.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Verdun > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Apr 20 @ 11:28am
Posts: 11