게시 일시: 2015년 5월 29일
After finishing this platforming game I decided to give a negative karma here.
+ Intro vid
+ Varied background is consonant with rhythmic music in different level
+ Stimulating experience with bosses, need to adapt the style
- Mild musics among same kind of games
- Can't get achievements, totally ♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Too few levels
- Second round doesn't have new astonishing features, only graphics mirrored
- Not that fun game, only move left or right at proper time
- Author doesn't care about any issues(common issue for most of indie games)
+ More levels
+ Extra OST DLC(more levels before this)
+ Trading cards
Some other games can be more addictive since if you can't follow the rhythm you still can make up a good step in them, but you can only move left or right in 140, not too much fun.
In level 3 you don't even need to match the melody to jump on the blocks, that's disappointing, the feature of the game is gone.