Lock and Load, the Emperor Needs You!
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition will launch on November 12th for Windows, Mac and Linux on Steam. Players who pre-order Space Hulk: Ascension Edition on Steam will get a 10% discount, and those that own the original Space Hulk will receive an additional 15% discount off the RRP: a total discount of 25%.
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is now available for pre-order at: Pre-order Space Hulk:Ascension Edition
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is a completely new experience that takes the game to a whole new level. With reworked mechanics and a host of new features, including RPG progression mechanics, new Genestealer variations, new rules, and missions structure, Space Hulk: Ascension Edition has 10 x the content of the original game, with a playtime of 50-100 hours.Features for Space Hulk: Ascension Edition include:
- Huge Amounts of Content - 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
- New Enemies - new Genestealer variations for you to face in the depths of the Space Hulk.
- New Mechanics - a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, reimagined for a new experience.
- Customisation - RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans
- New weapons, more complex maps, combi-weapons and flash missions.
- 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with a playtime of 50 - 100 hours.
Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is a 3D, digital, turn based, strategy game, which builds upon the classic board game experience, and adds new RPG style mechanics, additional weapons, enemy types, an all-new chapter and loads of other new features. Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
To coincide with the release date announcement, the second video developer diary reveals the design, levels and user interface behind Space Hulk: Ascension Edition.
To view the Video Developer Diary on Youtube visit: SHA developer Diary 2
You can find more information about Space Hulk: Ascension Edition at: