Mojo.91 Feb 25 @ 3:08am
Freedom Cry Standalone
So, when is it available for PC? I dont have Black Flag (and dont want it), but would love to play Freedom Cry. The announcement was 25. February but I still cant find anything in the Steam shop.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS Feb 25 @ 4:05am 
I'm unable to find any time, though Ubisoft still say the 25th. If it's anything like the other Ubisoft releases, then it'll be 6pm GMT (which I believe is 10am PST). That's likely to be when it shows up on the store.
Grace Feb 25 @ 5:05am 
u wot mate

why don't you want to buy AC IV, out of interest...?
Mojo.91 Feb 25 @ 5:09am 
Originally posted by I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING:
I'm unable to find any time, though Ubisoft still say the 25th. If it's anything like the other Ubisoft releases, then it'll be 6pm GMT (which I believe is 10am PST). That's likely to be when it shows up on the store.

Thanks! I hope it´ll be up soon.

Originally posted by Thomas IX <VII-LXIX-XXIII>:
u wot mate

why don't you want to buy AC IV, out of interest...?

I got bored of AC after Brotherhood. Revelations was crap. I played AC 3 though, because I really liked the idea of a native American protagonist.
As far as AC 4 im not really interested in the whole Pirate thing, as also the protagonist Edward does not speak to me at all. The last thing is, that the whole out of the Animus history of AC is getting worse every game...
I just want to free some slaves and murder some slave owners with Adewale.
Mojo.91 Feb 25 @ 5:11am 
May I also add, the endless farming in AC is a pain in the ♥♥♥, unfortunately. But otherwise I wont buy an open world game, just to rush trough the story.
Grace Feb 25 @ 5:16am 
Fair enough. All the same I highly recommend it!
leandrombraz Feb 25 @ 5:44am 
So, there's anyone 100% sure that it will be standalone on PC? It require ACIV in the store page. I have ACIV on uplay only (got it with my VGA), would be nice if I could buy freedom cry on steam..
eXistenZ Feb 25 @ 6:20am 
Freedom cry is already on Uplay available in the ubishop, its possible they wont give it to steam, or with a delay
Mojo.91 Feb 25 @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by leandrombraz:
So, there's anyone 100% sure that it will be standalone on PC? It require ACIV in the store page. I have ACIV on uplay only (got it with my VGA), would be nice if I could buy freedom cry on steam..


Yes. It was announced multiple times.

Originally posted by eXistenZ:
Freedom cry is already on Uplay available in the ubishop, its possible they wont give it to steam, or with a delay

Hmm, maybe I´ll have a look, thanks.
theatime Feb 25 @ 1:57pm 
Just play it. It was a nice little sequel to Edward's storyline with a bombastic new weapon, fun to play ;)
Blindguin Feb 25 @ 5:26pm 
Played Freedom Cry. I guess it's good if you've liked the old AC's but everyone else is sick of it.

AC4 though, (just got it on sale) is a breath of fresh air. A great improvement over AC3 imo. I played around 2 hours of it, not much, but I'm already very, very impressed. Every bit of dialogue is interesting and sometimes funny (AC3 was just cliched). And to be quite frank, I stopped caring about Desmond since AC Brotherhood. This whole first-person Abstergo thing, however, made it waaay more personal and interesting. I dig the whole corporate conspiracy ♥♥♥♥♥.
Grace Feb 26 @ 4:47am 
Just in case you haven't noticed, it's now been released as a standalone. Have fun!

It's pretty satisfying to play, too.
Mojo.91 Feb 26 @ 5:29am 
Already downloaded it, thanks!
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 25 @ 3:08am
Posts: 12