Andrew, The Creator Apr 1, 2013 @ 7:33pm
Error: Unknown Error Occured
Problem has been fixed but, I will still keep this up for people who are still having the problem!
Thanks to Darth Sith, Lord Revan, and everyone else who helped solve this problem!
Last edited by Andrew, The Creator; Apr 10, 2014 @ 11:12am
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
< >
Andrew, The Creator Apr 1, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
I didn't check to see if there was a version that did cost money when I made this.
Solid StrangeDew Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:47am 
I have the same problem too :( When I open DC Universe, it will take about an hour to open up, just to lead me to that exact error... The whole login menu goes black too...
Andrew, The Creator Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:56am 
):
fraggy88 Apr 2, 2013 @ 5:26pm 
Im having the same thing most of the games are being like that why why why???
Andrew, The Creator Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
I don't really know, that's why I'm asking XD
Andrew, The Creator Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:18pm 
All of my other games work except for DC universe
Huskey[R] Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
if theres a solution someone let me know, thanks :D
Andrew, The Creator Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:05pm 
lol same here
The Web Doctor Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:30pm 
Download the game from the website most people have this problem. Link to website below.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/

P.S. I told SOE about this it will be fixed in the future they said.
Solid StrangeDew Apr 3, 2013 @ 1:53am 
Originally posted by Rashadjc:
Download the game from the website most people have this problem. Link to website below.

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/

P.S. I told SOE about this it will be fixed in the future they said.

Why didn't I think of doing that XD
Nerdbot Apr 3, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
I've been having the same problem. I downloaded it through Steam and it went mostly fine until I finished patching from the launcher and started to play, at which point my anti-virus checker marked the game exe as a virus. Even after reinstalling three times and exempting the entire folder for DCUO, I've had this same error.

Is it really a problem "most people" are having?
The Web Doctor Apr 3, 2013 @ 6:02pm 
That problem only happens to people who don't know how to fix the problem. I downloaded it though steam had a problem and fixed it.
Originally posted by Nerdbot:
I've been having the same problem. I downloaded it through Steam and it went mostly fine until I finished patching from the launcher and started to play, at which point my anti-virus checker marked the game exe as a virus. Even after reinstalling three times and exempting the entire folder for DCUO, I've had this same error.

Is it really a problem "most people" are having?
Solid StrangeDew Apr 4, 2013 @ 1:35am 
Originally posted by Rashadjc:
That problem only happens to people who don't know how to fix the problem. I downloaded it though steam had a problem and fixed it.
Originally posted by Nerdbot:
I've been having the same problem. I downloaded it through Steam and it went mostly fine until I finished patching from the launcher and started to play, at which point my anti-virus checker marked the game exe as a virus. Even after reinstalling three times and exempting the entire folder for DCUO, I've had this same error.

Is it really a problem "most people" are having?

How did you fix it? O-O
The Web Doctor Apr 4, 2013 @ 9:40am 
This is one of my fix from the offical DCUO forums

Super easy fix:
Step 1: Download the game from steam
Step 2: Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DC Universe Online
Step 3: Delete the Launchpad-user
Step 4: Open the Launchpad application and wait this may take 30 seconds

Special Thanks to Evie Syrena for telling me this way
Originally posted by StrangeDew:
Originally posted by Rashadjc:
That problem only happens to people who don't know how to fix the problem. I downloaded it though steam had a problem and fixed it.

How did you fix it? O-O
Solid StrangeDew Apr 5, 2013 @ 5:37am 
Originally posted by Rashadjc:
This is one of my fix from the offical DCUO forums

Super easy fix:
Step 1: Download the game from steam
Step 2: Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DC Universe Online
Step 3: Delete the Launchpad-user
Step 4: Open the Launchpad application and wait this may take 30 seconds

Special Thanks to Evie Syrena for telling me this way
Originally posted by StrangeDew:

How did you fix it? O-O

Why thank you, my good sir... Quote-ception.
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50