Sergeant Rex Colt Mar 30, 2013 @ 7:48pm
DCUO Dead?
How many people on this?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball Mar 30, 2013 @ 8:54pm 
Well, I haven't been on today, but there was plenty of people on yesterday. it's far from dead, trust me.
reshwindblade Mar 30, 2013 @ 10:08pm 
Well depends on timing, I play on EU server so example. If it is after midnight till early morning, the server seems almost dead ( there are people online, but if you que for raids, duos, etc takes really long to find a group ). However if it is the weekends, or night time, you will see the LFG chat dam active, and it is easy to find a PUG for most stuff.

The game is still far from dead. You don't even need to pay a single cent to start out, just create a character and try out this game first. If you enjoy PVPing this might be a game for you. Since to reach max lvl is dam easy, after that is more of equipment hunting and customizing your character. Skill plays a huge role in this game, as it isnt just point and click then press few spells, you really need to keep moving around, etc :)
Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball Mar 30, 2013 @ 10:34pm 
Originally posted by reshwindblade:
Well depends on timing, I play on EU server so example. If it is after midnight till early morning, the server seems almost dead ( there are people online, but if you que for raids, duos, etc takes really long to find a group ). However if it is the weekends, or night time, you will see the LFG chat dam active, and it is easy to find a PUG for most stuff.

It's pretty consistent in the US. Dies down in the wee hours of the morning though, and doesn't quite pick up until around lunchtime.

Originally posted by reshwindblade:
The game is still far from dead. You don't even need to pay a single cent to start out, just create a character and try out this game first.

Ayup. I did the new Outer Caverns Alert with a guy who was, in all likelyhood, Free To Play. (Every DLC mission in my On Duty menu said he didn't have the DLC for them) Not to mention the Outer Caverns alert means F2P players can get Marks of War, that's just one less reason to have to pay.

Originally posted by reshwindblade:
Skill plays a huge role in this game, as it isnt just point and click then press few spells, you really need to keep moving around, etc :)

Yeah, it's a lot more action-oriented than other MMOs. And that's just one of the reasons I love this game.
Sergeant Rex Colt Mar 30, 2013 @ 10:35pm 
How long is the story?
reshwindblade Mar 30, 2013 @ 11:29pm 
You will do bunch of missions till lvl 30 to progress the story based on your mentor and side ( villian or hero ), once level 30 there is still many more story base alerts, like Batcave, Fotress, Brainiac, etc ( I would say more than what you did to reach lv 30 )
BloodyRo Mar 31, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Lol,you made me laugh,thanks.
Revan Mar 31, 2013 @ 10:52am 
There's a lot of people on DCUO. There a whole lot of people on the PS3.
Originally posted by Hannibal:
How many people on this?
Sergeant Rex Colt Mar 31, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
Ok thanks guys.
Revan Mar 31, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
Your Welcome
Originally posted by Hannibal:
Ok thanks guys.
k1ll3rj3d1 Apr 1, 2013 @ 1:28pm 
Love this game, had a couple breaks from it but always seem to come back ;) Give it a blast!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 30, 2013 @ 7:48pm
Posts: 10