Thank you for such a big interest in testing HM. As you can see game will be available in Early Access mode in September 30th. Game will remain as EA due one month after release. We will create proper topics for different kind of bugs (graphical, gameplay, logic etc.). During this one month we will carefully read all bugs reported by you in mentioned topics. Each person that will submit critical error will get all DLC's as soon as they will be released. You have to know, that each episode will be released month, two after previous episode. That is why you will receive gifts one after another after each release. I've said 'gifts'? Yes, if you will submit more than one critical bug - you will get more than one gifts to share with your friends... or enemies... whoever ;)
What is critical error?
It's an error that:
- concerns game core (options aren't saved after game re-launch, wrong screen resolution detected, episode should appear but... he doesn't aaand so on )
- makes game impossible to complete
- makes game impossible to run on a specific machine that fits minimal requirements
- allows hackers/crackers/noobs or boobs to run HM outside of Steam
- causes all types of glitches (inproper rendering, behaviours etc.)
Also, critical errors are:
- graphical bungles (poor animations, UVs, face-holes etc.)
- audio glitches (disappearing sounds etc.)
- cinematic glitches (never-ending cutscenes etc. )
- physics glitches (flying Slender or Player etc. )
How should I submit a bug?
We trust all of you... yeah, for sure! But in order to make your bug believable - please, attach following:
- screenshot (if related to rendering)
- movie (if related to animations or cut-scenes)
- log.txt file
- detailed description
What you mean by 'detailed description'?
"Game crashed! Ouh f(&ck! Dam*^t you piece of s&%! Make it working NOW bitc*&^s!"
"Game crashes when I'm entereing the Green Inn. It happens every time when I have all weapons in my inventory."
I guess that's it... Just after release I will prepare topics for you. Have questions about testing HM? Please - ask here :)