Zamieszczono: 24 października
I enjoyed this game and found it well worth the money. It gets a lot of inspiration from another game that rhymes with ShmastleVania but I think it throws in enough unique twists that it's not TOO similar. Choosing a character with unique attributes and running through a randomly generated castle each time is fun.
There are some things that in my opinion would turn this good game into a great game:
- Don't make me collect every single rune 5 different times. It's only exciting the first time I discover a new rune.
- Don't make me upgrade the same trait 75 times. Upgrading one of these traits has almost no noticeable effect, so it's not very satisfying to drop all your gold on them seventy...five...times... (x4 traits)
- Don't make treasure chests that only dwarfs can get to. It creates an impossible goal which is just frustrating. Dwarf shortcuts are great though.
- When getting a new rune or blueprint it only tells you the name. Showing the description and/or stats would be nice.
- Do you really need to have a gay trait?
- Vertigo is funny the first time I picked it. Every other time I accidentally picked it I just suicided. Make an unlockable trait that disables vertigo?
- The castle layout is randomly generated but the rooms that it uses are the same so the castles don't really differ that much. Especially since the areas are always in the same direction.
- Having the same enemies with different levels of difficulties is kind of neat, but it also makes them very repetitive. Maybe adding more enemies that were unique to each area would help.
Seems like a lot of complaints but it's only because I enjoyed the game that I noticed these things. I'm definitely glad I bought it and I would buy Rogue Legacy 2 if they made it.